CHAPTER 35

A/n's Pov

"He's from Busan. Well it has been a long time since we've seen each other but I'll try." Jungkook said and all our mouths hung on our jaws.

"B-busan?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah, why are you all looking at me like that?" Jungkook asked and made a weird face.

"That's great!" I exclaimed. "Let's all go back to Busan and meet this person then." I said excitedly.

"Okay..." Jungkook is still confused about the situation at the moment. Everyone got ready to travel back to Busan. We all said goodbye to Hoseok's parents and then left. 

In Busan.

After many hours of the long ride. We finally reached Busan. Everyone was exhausted and some were car sick or should I say I was. I can't ride in a car for many hours. We even stopped at a pharmacy on the way because I was not feeling good. I feel a bit better now.

"Are you feeling okay y/n." Minsoo Unnie asked me and I nodded slowly. My face was pale because I threw up on the way.

"You don't look well." She said and took my luggage I was holding. "Unnie, it's fine." I said but she insisted.

"No, y/n you're not well. I'll take these." She said and walked in front. I smiled as I walked behind her. I was standing in front of the door of my house and I turned back to watch unnie and the others leave. I waved at them then they disappeared from my sight.

I sigh and turn back to open the door but someone was quick enough to open it for me. "Mom." I said in surprise. She suddenly hugged me and I was stunned. "Thank goodness you're okay." She said and hugged me even tighter. I smiled and hugged her back. "I'm home mom." 

Taehyung's conscious.

Why can't I move? I can't feel my body. I can't see. I can't hear anything. It feels like I'm in the deepest depths of the ocean. Where's everyone? Y/n? Y/n! Where are you? Please save me. I'm scared. Please save me... please.

Hoseok's grandparent's house.

Jungkook stayed over at Hoseok's house today. His grandparents insisted him to stay there for a night cause it's been a long time since they've seen him.

"Aren't you gonna tell me why you want to translate that diary?" Jungkook asked Hobi. 

"Let's just say, it's an important matter that y/n needs to solve so it has nothing to do with us." He said but Jungkook quickly argued.

"If that's the case why are you helping her? If it's her problem to solve, why are you getting involved then?" 

"Because I want to help her Jungkookie. She's my friend." 

"But I'm also helping her. Don't I deserve to know a little." He showed his doe eyes to Hobi which he knows he can't refuse.

"Aish...Jungkook ah! Don't do that." He shoves Jungkook's face away with his hand and turns away but Jungkook quickly comes in front of him begging him to tell.

"Hyung please, I'll keep it a secret. Tell me please." 

"Ughhh okay okay." That lit a smile on Jungkook's face.

'Y/n.....I'm sorry but this devil here is just too hard to resist.' Hoseok thought

"Y/n actually...." Jungkook was listening to each and every word carefully.

"She...well-" 

"She what Hyung?" 

"She's helping a ghost." He said in which Jungkook looked at him with a poker face.