CHAPTER 9

Y/n's Pov

"Oh my......why didn't you tell me that from the beginning?" My grandma asked with a shocked look on her face.

"I just thought it might scare you. And maybe I have kind of accepted my gift."

"Well I'm glad....and maybe when the time comes you will be able to fully accept the fact that it is part of you and you will be able to accept yourself more and live happily." She said smiling.

I.Was.In.Tears.

"Oh y/n" she said embracing me.

"Thanks grandma it means alot."

"So, where are the ghost??" Grandma asked.

"They are right here next to me and they are actually drooling looking at your pie." I said looking at them.

"Well you can tell them that they can eat it but they're ghost, can they eat?"

"I don't know...let me ask them." I told grandma.

"Tae? Minho? Can you guys eat?" I asked looking at them. Uh this feels so weird.

"Actually, no we can't and that sucks. But we can just drool over it." Tae said and Minho just agreed to what Tae said.

"They said no they can't eat it. But they can just drool over it." I told grandma.

"Ah...that's a pity." Grandma said.

"So, Grandma. You go to the doctor once a while right?" I should spend sone time with her since I'm already here.

"Yes darling, I always do."

Minutes later.
After cleaning the table and helping grandma, I went upstairs and pulled the attic ladder.

I climbed up and thought that the attic would look quite haunted but it looks quite fine. Did she do the hardwork again? Oh Grandma..

"Do you think we might find a treasure map here??" Tae said

"I hope so." I said. "Now help me find anything related to great grandma or maybe a treasure map." I said still ruffling through the boxes.

"Sure and if we do find a treasure map share with us some of the treasures." Minho stated.

"You're already dead. why do you even need money." I said laughing.

"Well, you've got a point." He said chuckling.

Maybe donate it.

"HERE!" Tae shouted.

"What you found a treasure map!?" Me and Minho said at the same time.

"No but I found a Dairy and a picture." To be honest though I was kinda disappointed he didn't find a treasure map.