CHAPTER 42

Y/n's Pov

It was raining outside and I'm sitting by the window.

I sigh. The world looks sad.

Small drops of water slides down the window pane and Taehyung is laying on his bed. He may look like he's resting quietly but I know his spirit isn't.

I've been here all night, it's a bit strange seeing him like this, touching his hands like he's human and not a half dead spirit anymore. Hobi and Minsoo went out to buy us food and Jungkook went off somewhere where he said he needs to be. His behaviour these days are so weird, everyday is like he sees ghost.

The room was silent except the beeping sound of the machine runs through my ears.

"You don't seem well." A voice spoke from behind.

I quickly turn back and saw that it was Namjoon and Jin, I sigh heavily "You guys scared me." I chuckled.

"We came to fetch you." Jin said and I nodded. I called Minsoo unnie and told her that I need to go somewhere. When they both came I made my way with Namjoon and Jin.

I'm here again, the same tower I was here before. We knocked on the door and it opened seeing Yoongi. "You're here."
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You both don't have anywhere to be right now? Why are you still here?" Yoongi asked, looking at the two grim reapers.

"Yoongi, can't we see our buddy once in a while? We miss you." Jin said who was sitting on a chair and was drinking tea with Namjoon.

"But why are you both drinking all of my best preserved tea?!!" Yoongi shouted. I stood there not knowing what to do. I felt like an awkward lost child.

"Relax, Namjoon will bring you a new one." Namjoon chocked at Jin's words.

"H-hyung...why do i-?"

"Okay then that girl will bring you some more." He said pointing at me.

"Me?!!" I said shockingly.

"Ugh..enough! If you both are here then try to keep your voice down. You're too loud." He made his way behind the shelves.

"He's so grumpy like an old Grandpa." Jin said which made me laugh.

"I heard that!" Yoongi shouted from the other side.

"You, come here." He called me. But for some reason I don't know why he never call me by my name.

"Did you bring the amulet?" He asked.

"Yes." I quickly took out the amulet and showing it to him.

"Hmm....grab it this way and place your hands here." He took my hands and place them both on the sides of the amulet making the amulet sit in between.

He took some sparkly dust and sprinkle on my hands, while saying "resurgemus".

Suddenly the amulet in my hand shone really bright. I was astonished and it was pretty shades of purple. After a while the brightness dimmed down and when I look at the amulet, the dragon that was there shone in golden colour.

"It's a spell to wake the spirit in the amulet." Yoongi said which confused me.

"Spirit in here? There's a spirit in the amulet?" I asked curiously.

"No, what I mean is the power. The spirit power that's in the amulet. I woke it up."

"Does that mean I can use it now?"

"Do you know how to?" He asked and I looked down.

"N-no I don't."

"Then I can help you with that." He said and move to a table which looks like his study table.

"Bring it here." I quickly followed him behind and stood next to the table. He opened up a book and it was decorated with gold plated structures on it. And there's four of them.

"What does those mean?" I asked him while pointing at them.

"These are the four elements of the world. The most powerful thing on the planet. It has the Earth, Wind, Water and Fire. Each element has a powerful source that is 'The Tigers eye' for Earth, 'Malachite' for water, 'Fire opal' for fire and 'Amethyst' for-"

"For wind." I completed his sentence.

"Yes, for wind. And that one you're holding right now is an Amethyst.

One of the most precious stone on the planet. It holds great power to control anything on air and that includes spirits as well.

But the most precious thing about an Amethyst is that it connects the world of the dead and living. Just like your Great grandma who disappeared all of a sudden. It's all connected.

And you, the one who is blessed with paranormal powers, The successor of the purple amulet."

"You mean...my great grandma is still alive!?" That's...impossible.....right?

"That's an assumption but you can find out when you master the amulet and control it." He said and opened the book.

"Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"How...how do you know my great grandmother?" He looked at me and said.

"Most sorcerers said that she was a mistake after being born into this world. Your great grandmother was quite popular. Everyone knows her story and history. They see her as a failed witch but they failed to notice the things that she had achieved so far."

"Wait...I-I'm confused. A witch?"

"Well she's not a witch to be precise. But it is known to the world, anyone that can conduct power is either a wizard or a witch. And your great grandma is termed as a witch."

"But..."

"Enough conversing and concentrate here will ya?" He said and I just kept quiet. There's a lot of questions in my mind right now and I'm even more confused. What achievements? A witch? She's alive?? I'm guessing it might be her spirit and not her real body that's alive. But....where?

"Now, you need to calm your mind and breathe deeply and let it out." He said it so suddenly that I just forcefully close my eyes and hold in my breath.

"No- don't be stressed. Breathe slowly. Calm your mind and empty it." I let out my breath and began to do what he told me to.

"Now don't think of anything else but concentrate on your inner voice. And when it said something say it out loud. And try to control it as much as you can." My eyes were shut and I tried to free my mind.

"Take long breath. And say it when you hear it." I keep on repeating what he told me to do and then after a while I heard it.

"Move." I said. I heard a rush of wind in my face very forcefully and I also heard Yoongi yelled.

I opened my eyes to see papers and papers flying around and everything was a mess.

"Holy cow, how did this-? Yoongi!!.." I spot him lying on the floor grabbing onto one of the tables leg. His eyes widened and his hair was messy.

"What was that noise?" Namjoon and Jin came running in the room and saw that the room was a bit untidy than before.

"Damn, what happened in here? Did a whole wave of tornado pass by here?" Jin said looking at me who was picking Yoongi off the floor.

"I told you... control." He said with a blank face. "I'm sorry!!" I said feeling guilty.

"It's not safe to do it indoors." Yoongi said and walked slowly out the door, still with his blank face.

"I'm really sorry!" I shouted for him to hear. I can't believe I did all this damage. Do I have to clean all of this now?

I look towards Namjoon and Jin who didn't get the current situation.

"So.....a tornado?" Jin asked.
........... ........... ............

Yoongi.....sorry lmao-