CHAPTER 34

In IU's castle a/n pov.

Growls and groans were heard under the basement of the castle. Trying to break the glass down. The soldiers tried to calm him but no matter what they tried, he's not stopping. 

"Let me out!!" The scream echoed through the empty passage of the underground cell. 

IU sat there with y/n and nothing was heard except the screams from Taehyung. Y/n watched him in distress and guilt. If only she would've been early, maybe Taehyung's situation wouldn't be worse as it is now.

"You sure your great grandma didn't instruct you about how to use the amulet?" IU asked y/n and she shook her head with a worried face.

IU sighs "What are we gonna do now? Didn't your grandma leave you any clue?"

"I searched through every page of her dairy but nothing was written about how to use the amulet." She groaned and covered her face with her hands.

"Just.... think Y/n, think nicely with a clear head about any clue or anything at all that will lead us to something about the amulet." IU stated calmly.

Y/n took her advice and started thinking......then suddenly "I think I know where we can know about the amulet but I'm not sure. But it wouldn't hurt to try, I guess."

"Where?" She asked.

"Hobi's great grandpa's dairy." She looked at IU then continued "There were some words written there but the words were really hard to decipher. I think it's ancient korean. The words I mean." She told IU with a frown on her face.

"Ugh I don't know ancient korean." IU groaned.

"Aren't you like....a thousand years old?" Y/n thought that maybe IU would know what was written on the notebook but now she's not sure.

"Child, during those times we didn't speak korean. We talk...a different language." IU explained.

"Oh...well that is unexpected and disappointing." Y/n mumble the last part.

"Well why won't you ask one of your friends, maybe they might know something, or maybe ask your friends' grandparents." IU suggested.

"We asked his grandparents and parents but none knew what was written there." Y/n sigh.

"Try Jungkook.....he might know what to do." IU said.

"Jungkook? How do you know him?" IU said nothing but just smiled.

That's suspicious and weird. Y/n thought.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's Pov

At Home.

"Is that what she said?" Hobi asked.

"Apparently yes. Should we try asking him?" I suggested.

"Well do we have a choice?" MinSoo said.

"Look, we'll just ask his help to decipher what is written there but we won't tell him anything about the spirits and all. And if he asks what this is about, we'll just tell him that it's a Hobi's great grandpa's dairy we found and that we want to know what's written there. Nothing complicated, it's suspicious." I explained.

"I'll call JK then?" Hobi asked, showing us his phone.

"I think we should." MinSoo said while looking at both me and Hobi.

After calling JK he told us that he would be here in an hour.
.
.
.
.
One and a half hour later~

"He's late." MinSoo groaned.

"Maybe he's busy or something." I said.

Not even a second after I said that, suddenly we heard the bell ring. We looked at each other and rushed to the door.

Hobi opened the door and finally! It's Jungkook!

"Woah, am I getting a special greeting or something?" Jk smiled, showing us his cute bunny smile.

"Thanks for coming bro. I'm sorry for calling you all of a sudden." Hobi said, which made Jungkook wave his hand in front of him. 

"Nah..it's alright. We're friends aren't we?" He laughed and everyone went inside.

"So, what am I here for?" Jungkook asked as he kept his hands in the pocket of his leather jacket.

"Actually...this." Hobi took the notebook lying on the table and handed it over to Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at him confused for a while and took it. He opened it and widened his eyes.

"Can you help us trans-" 

"What in the world are these?" He said, which made everyone in the room confused.

"Yeah....can you translate them?" I said.

"Translate them? Heck I can't even understand a single thing here." He replied. Minsoo sighs loudly and places a hand on her head.

"B-but why did she recommend Jungkook then?" Minsoo unnie whispered to us.

"Idk maybe she made a mistake?" Hobi said. And I just kept quiet. What are we gonna do now?

"I don't know what's going on but why do you need to translate this thing?" Jungkook looked at them suspiciously. 

"N-no, this is actually my great grandfather's diary so I wanted to know what's written in it." Hobi chuckled.

"Then why didn't you tell me before? I thought it was something serious." He laughed.

"What are we gonna do now?" Hobi asked y/n when they are in a different room now.

"I don't know anymore. It's difficult to find someone who speaks ancient Korean in this generation." I said and rubbed my face in frustration.

"Should you go back and tell her that it was no use?" Minsoo said.

"No, if she said that Jungkook can help, maybe there's definitely something behind it. I'm sure there must be." I said.

Hobi sighed and said, "Well then, we have to ask him again." 

"Jungkook." Hobi said and went near him.

"Do you by chance have someone who knows how to translate it for us?" 

"Hmm.... I'm not sure. But I do have this one friend of mine who loves reading ancient...stuff maybe I can ask him?"

"Really!? Well it would be of great help if you did Jungkook." I pleaded.

"So who is this person?" Hobi asked.

"He's from Busan."

............... ............... ................

Wow....that's...unexpected lol
Special week ended, how was it? I hope I can update more and more but since school is starting next week I don't think I can update often. So please be patient with us and we'll definitely begin with new chapters soon.

Did you see BTS interview with Sakshma Srivastav today? Oh my gosh it was so fun to watch! I must admit she was fabulous and amazing. She keeps on complimenting the boys and the members also look so comfortable. They sure look like they were having fun I'm so jealous!!💜💜 She is such a lucky Indian interviewer and she really has the best questions for the boys as well. I'm so happy she interviewed them.

Which question did you like the most during the interview? Mine was the question for Jin. His answer was on point.

Anyways I'll see you guys again in my next update...byeee💜💜💜💜💜💜