CHAPTER 12

Y/n Pov.

"It's nice to meet you y/n." He spoke first with a smile.

"You too Jimin." I smiled back.

"I've heard a lot about you from Grandma."

"A-ah..really?" Is it suppose to be this awkward?

"Yeah, she also said you love dancing since the day you can walk." He laugh. I laughed too but awkwardly.

"Alright, now you kids have a chat while I go and prepare lunch." Grandma said.

"Ah- Grandma, let me help you."

"No it's okay dear, I'm fine." She said and went to the kitchen.

Okay this is so awkward. I hate my socially awkward self.

I glance at him and see him smiling at me but he keep on tapping his right foot on the ground.

'Is he nervous?' I thought.

"So, you never come here very often." He said.

"Oh, sometimes I do but because of school and my studies I rarely come here anymore." I said.

"Ah...so when are you going back?"

"Monday obviously." I kinda skipped school yesterday and mom called me. why? cause I wasn't back home. Thank goodness my Grandma saved me by saying she misses me so much and wanted me to stay with her just for the weekend otherwise all my 206 bones would be broken when I reach home.

"So you're here for the weekend." He said.

"Yeah." Then silence.....

This is getting uncomfortable.

Taehyung's Pov.

When y/n left us on the roof me and Minho didn't even spare a glance at each other. Huh! What an idiot.

I went and roamed around the house and saw grandma making taste snacks.......ugh I wish I could eat them.

And the smell of the chocolate cookies......its smells so good.

Not wanting to stay here any longer because I can't even eat them and its like I'm getting tortured. I went to search for Y/n and saw her smiling and laughing with....someone.

'Who's he??' I mumbled. My brows sticking together.

I went near them and suddenly Minho Hyung came running downstairs and he looks anxious.

"Hyung?" I called.

"Where's Y/n!?"

"Um....there." I pointed out.

"Y/N!!!!" Hyung shouted......what the hell??

Y/n's Pov

"Y/N!!!!" What the?? Minho??

"Uhh I uh I gotta go Jimin." I feel bad just leaving like this. "We'll talk again later okay?"

"Yeah, sure but where are you going??"

"Uh...bathroom?" The bathroom? seriously!? That's your best excuse y/n!?

"Um sure." He said looking unsure.

So I went inside and saw Minho looking really anxious. What the hell happened?

"Y/n!!"

"What!?"

"To your room now! You too Tae!"

Minho ran up to my room and me and Tae just looked at each other with a big question marks on our faces.