CHAPTER 41

Y/n's Pov

"Taecyeon?!!" Hobi shouted.

"Yes, I saw him in a cafe today. He didn't say anything in particular about Taehyung but he did say he was here to pick something up " I said and Minsoo and Hobi were getting nervous.

We know Taecyeon's face because well he's popular. We found out about him through Google. And, Tae's pictures were also there but quite less.

What will happen now? Everything just got even more complicated.

We are currently at MinSoo's house. I called Jimin and Jungkook but they said that they will be a little late.

"Taecyeon...Taecyeon...ugh damn that bastard. Shouldn't we do something? Like find evidence that he killed Taehyung?" MinSoo suggested.

"Obviously we should do that or else we can't make Taehyung leave without his revenge. His soul won't be at peace." I said feeling frustrated.

How do we even find evidence? He's like such a dangerous and rich person. If he finds out we are finding evidence about him killing Tae.....he can kill us and wipe every evidence in an instant.

"You said you found Tae in that abandoned house right? Y/n?" Hobi asked.

"Yes."

"Hmm I think we need to search that house thoroughly. We might find some evidence."

"That's a really great idea. Who knows maybe we'll find even more just evidence." Minsoo exclaimed.

"If you're talking about more ghost and spirits then I'm out." Hobi said with a disgusted face.

"Aww...such a scaredy cat." Minsoo teased. "I'm talking about clues as to how he got killed, genius." She said.

"Yah! I know what you're plotting behind okay? I knew you since highschool. You're a really curious person, that's a fact and I bet you'd even go hunt for a ghost there for Pete's sake." Hobi rolled his eyes.

"Well, welcome back curiosity me." Minsoo smiled cheekily.

"Okay guys no more fighting." I chuckled looking at their childish state.

"We really have to get to Taehyung before Taecyeon no matter what!" I said.

"Yeah, but the problem is we don't know where he is." Hobi said which is true.

"The next problem is what if he's not in Busan. What if he's in Daegu instead?" Minsoo said which also makes sense.

"Does that mean we have to go on another trip again?" Hobi asked which made me and Minsoo unnie chuckled.

"Maybe... but let's confirm he's not here in Busan first. I don't want to run around uselessly again." I said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I went to open it and it was Jungkook and Jimin. Their expression doesn't seem as usual to me but I ignored it.

"You're both here!" Hobi jumps from his seat and gave them both a bro hug.

"A-actually y/n, we have something to tell you." Jimin said.

"Sure what is it?"

"It's about Taehyung." He said.

Hobi and MinSoo looked at each other then at me. Jimin then nudged on Jungkook's elbow.

"We found out where Taehyung's body is. Actually Jungkook took me to him." Jimin said while looking at Jungkook.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, if I only knew you were searching for him in particular, I would've told you from the start." Jungkook said and we all got confused.

"You told me that you were helping a spirit and that his name is Taehyung. At first I thought it was a different Taehyung but I didn't realise it'd turn out to be the same one."

"The same one?" Hobi asked.

Jungkook looked at me and said, "The Taehyung that you're searching for is my friend. He is Kim Taecyeon's brother..no step brother.

His name is Kim Taehyung. He was suppose to be the next heir of Kim Corporation but then he got betrayed by his own brother. Taehyung loves his step brother as his own and I cannot imagine how he will feel after knowing that his own brother murdered him." His fist clenched tight.

"I found him in that abandoned house  badly injured. I just happened to be in that same area that day and saw Taehyung going inside that house.

I thought of following him but I saw 5 men wearing black clothes and black caps. It was also quite dark so I couldn't see them clearly. It was really suspicious, so I thought of going in to help him.

I went inside that house and hid. Trying to find Taehyung and those men.

When I was about to go upstairs I saw a man coming out of a room. He was talking on the phone. Fortunately there was some space for me to hide under the stairs.

The man was coming down and I heard him saying this on the phone, 'Boss we've done the work. He's still breathing but after an hour he'll be dead.'

I covered my mouth as I was so shocked. I stayed hidden and waited for the men to come out. Thankfully after about 7 mins or so they went out of the house leaving Taehyung behind.

after I've made sure that the men left completely I went upstairs to look for Taehyung. When I found him he was barely breathing. A lot of blood was spread across the room. He was unconscious and weak.

I thought of calling an ambulance but there was a big chance that someone from his family or an enemy was trying to kill him. And I can't risk it. So I tended to his wounds to stop the bleeding and took him to the hospital with letting anybody know.

Since that time I took Taehyung from hospital to hospital to treat him but ever since then he's still in coma. I hid him here in Busan so Taecyeon will never find him. I know Kim corporation has no business here so I think it will be safe for Taehyung."

When I heard that I was left speechless. Taehyung suffered all that? Now everything make sense why Taehyung was behaving like that in the hospital. He saw his past...

"As long as Taecyeon doesn't know he's here, it'll be fine." Jungkook said with a sense of relief.

"Well....about that..."
.
.
.
.
.
"What?!! How could that be possible?" Jungkook shouted after hearing the news that Taecyeon is actually here in Busan right now.

"This is bad, this is really bad." Jungkook muttered.

"What are we gonna do now? How are we gonna hide him? He's gonna find out about Taehyung." Hobi said.

"When he said he's here to pick up something, does it mean..." I gasp.

"There is a big chance that he might possibly know Taehyung is here and is alive." Jungkook said with fear in his eyes but also anger.

"We have no time, we have to move Taehyung away." Jungkook grab his jacket and ran outside quickly. We followed him behind.

Jungkook drove us to where Taehyung is and surprisingly it was a private hospital. No wonder we couldn't find him this whole time. He led us in and he didn't even went to the receptionist. Everyone bow to him on the way which confused us. He's walking like he owns this hospital.

We reach a room and Jungkook entered. I stood just outside the door and stared at the door. I don't have the guts to see him in that state again, I remember what happened here when I came with IU. To be honest I'm scared. He must be in pain. So much pain.

"Y/n, you coming?" Minsoo said which brings me back to reality.

"Huh? Uh- yeah." I said and entered the room with all my courage.

"Taehyung we're here." I heard Jungkook said and I got a glimpse of his figure. Laying on the bed like he's not even alive anymore.
........... ........... ............ ............

I'm really sorry I couldn't update on Saturday, I have a lot of school work to finish. I hope you understand...