CHAPTER 29

A/n's POV

Back to MinSoo and Hoseok

It's been hours and y/n has not returned yet. And it's 2 in the morning!! Minsoo was concerned and could not stay still and was walking up and down hoping y/n would come back soon. 

"Don't worry Minsoo, she'll come back soon." Hoseok said as he was watching her in an anxious state.

"You've said that for like the millionth time now Hoseok." Minsoo said and sighs. Hoseok scratched his nape and gave her an awkward smile. 

"Maybe she got stuck in doing something." He said as Minsoo was about to reply when the front door bell rang. She ran quickly to check who it was and Hoseok followed her from behind. She opened the door and they saw y/n standing there with a pale face. 

"Y/n! What happened?" Minsoo asked worriedly and went towards y/n.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Y/n didn't reply and just walked past them. Minsoo looked at Hoseok with confusion and he shrugged. Y/n walked to the guest room followed by Minsoo. 

"Y/n, talk to me. What happened?" Minsoo said and y/n stopped. She turned back with a blank face and said "Tell Hobi, we're going early tomorrow to find the amulet." With that she left.

"But y/n-" Minsoo sighed and made her way to the living room where Hoseok is. "Is she alright? Did you ask her?" He asked her as soon as she entered the room. 

"No, she doesn't seem like she's in a good mood. So I let her be." Hoseok nodded and Minsoo let out a deep breath. "She also said we're leaving early tomorrow, to find the amulet." 

"What's the hurry?" Hoseok asked and Minsoo shook her head as she too didn't know.
.
.
.
Early in the morning.

All of them were eating breakfast and Y/n was barely eating anything. She was just playing with the food with her spoon.

"Y/n dear, are you alright? Are you having a stomach ache or something?" Hobi's mother asked with a concerned voice.

"Hmm...oh um...no I'm totally fine." She smiled. "Just...don't have an appetite today." 

MinSoo and Hobi were exchanging glances with each other. And we're communicating with only their eyes.

Hobi: What happened to her?

MinSoo: Dude we really need to ask her today itself.

Hobi: And where is Tae? She has barely spoken anything about him since yesterday.

MinSoo: Well she did say she was gonna go somewhere with....Tae...

Then suddenly both of their eyes widened.

Both: It's Tae! Something must've happened to him.

"YAH!" Hobi's mom hit him on the head and said. "Why are you both making weird faces? It's disgusting to even look at you both. Aigoo." 

"Sorry eomma/sungmo (aunt)." They both said in sync.

There was a small smile on Y/n's face after seeing their interactions.

Gasp "She smiled!" MinSoo and Hobi said with their eyes looking at each other.
.
.
.
After breakfast both MinSoo and Hobi went to Y/n's room and asked her about what happened and where is Tae?

After they mentioned Tae, Y/n burst out in tears. She felt sad, angry. Angry at herself since she can't do anything to help Tae. 

Then she told them everything. From what happened in the hospital to him being locked up.