CHAPTER 25

Hoseok's Pov.

Oh my gosh, we're finally here...my hometown. All the memories flush back in my mind coming here. 

"So....can we go eat first? Cuz I'm starving." I told the girls.

"Oh my gosh yes please. My stomach has been making weird noises for half an hour." I giggled at Minsoo's remark.

"Then let's go to my house. Mom probably made Kimchi and other stuff since I told her my friends would be visiting." I told them.

"My mouth is raining waterfalls with just the thought of kimchi." I laughed seeing Y/n gulp at the thought of food.

When we reached home. My parents were already outside waiting for us. Since I called them letting them know that we were gonna reach there in 15 mins.

At first I thought I would be really creeped out finding out that a ghost would be sitting with us in the car. I mean c'mon who wouldn't!? But...I guess it turned out just fine. But I'm still feeling the creeps and shivers running down my spine. Ughh.

My mom took the girls to stay in one room together. And me in my own room for obvious reasons. What about Taehyung?.....

We all freshened up and sat at the dining table to eat my mom's special Kimchi! Wah I'm starving.

We all talked a lot of things and my dad was making his corny dad jokes....oh my gosh. But in the end we all had a good time. But wait.....can a ghost eat? Won't he be starving if he can eat? I'll ask Y/n later.

Y/n's Pov.

Wahhhh I'm full. Dinner was super delicious!

Today after dinner Hobi asked me whether Tae can eat or not about where he will stay. He sounded so worried. Even though Tae's a ghost. It made my heart warm.

I told Unnie and Hobi everything about Tae...and they seem surprised when I told them that Tae can touch me at specific times and that he could read my mind too. I mean it is quite unbelievable. Everything was going well here but I have to find out about where the amulet is soon. 

"Hobi." I called out to him as he was busy looking through old books and dusty boxes. 

"Yeah." He replied. 

"What are we doing here?" He looked at me and smiled. "I'm trying to find my great grandfather's diary. He could've written something in there which will maybe give us clues about the amulet." I groan as I look at all these books and papers. It's already giving me headaches. And Taehyung was roaming around here looking at stuff. 

And what is it with our great grandparents and diaries. Was it kind of a traditional thing? Ughhhh

I look around for Unnie but I can't see her anywhere. "Where's Unnie?" I asked. 

"Idk...she was here a minute ago." "That's weird, where could she go?" After a few seconds I could hear giggles and laughter outside of the house. That's Unnie. I recognized her voice. 

I told Hobi that I'm going to see her for a while and he didn't mind. I looked over to Taehyung and told him to come with me. He passed through Hobi and followed me behind. Meanwhile Hobi got goosebumps as Taehyung went through him. It's like his body was pulled by something for a second there. 

"Damn don't tell me 'he' just passed through me." Me and Tae laughed at Hobi's reaction.

"He sure did." I laughed.

Before I went outside I heard Hobi saying "Aishhh that felt so creepy."

I went outside and saw that Unnie was squatting down and it seems like she's got company. It's a little dog. It was furry, golden brown, has long ears and big bright eyes. I didn't see it when we came here. 

"Oh it seems you found our little baby." Hobi came with a wide smile. As soon as he said that, Minsoo looked back and the dog ran directly towards him. He bent down to pet the dog while it was excited to see Hobi for quite a long time. 

"Hello Mickey, how are you boy?" He said in a cute tone. Me and Minsoo laughed at his actions towards the dog. Taehyung had widened eyes while looking at the dog. I look towards him and ask.

"Taehyung ah, what's the matter?" He shook his head and told me "He kinda reminds me of someone I know." His lips formed a smile. It was a bitter smile I could tell. I look at him and frown, how much he must have suffered. I just wish we could find a way to help him soon.

"Where is Unnie? I don't see her anywhere." Minsoo said.. Unnie? (This unnie is Hobi's sister.)

"Unnie?" I voiced out my thought.

"Oh yes my sister well she isn't here anymore. She lives in Seoul with her husband." 

"She's married?! How come I didn't know about this?" Minsoo asked with a really shocked face.

"We tried to call you but you were still in Switzerland. And you used a different number I guess. That's why we couldn't tell you."

"Oh....well I'm gonna video call her today and congratulate her. I miss her so much. My dear unnie!!!"

"Lol stop it you drama queen." We all laughed.

"Actually y/n, I found something that maybe could help us." He said and my attention quickly went to him. So as Taehyung's.

"What? Did your great grandfather write anything about the amulet or my great grandmother?" I asked and he nodded his head. He showed me a bundle of papers and handed them to me.

I took them and out of curiosity I quickly took a look at them. In the first page it was a  roughly drawing of a necklace and it's written '보라색' (borasaek); which means purple. Then I realized it was a drawing of the amulet that belongs to my great grandmother. 

"It- it's the amulet." I looked at it carefully and couldn't make out it's real shape because like I said, it's a roughly drawn necklace. I looked at the next page and it was written in handwriting I couldn't quite understand. It was ancient Korean 고대 한국어 (godae hangugo). 

"This is ancient Korean. How are we supposed to know what's written here now?" I whined. And I look towards Hobi who also has the same expression as me.

"Does anyone know ancient Korean?" I asked and they both shook their heads. This is exhausting, who will help us now? 

Ding dong the doorbell rang. "I'll go get it." Hobi said.

Minsoo unnie came towards me and patted my back "it's okay y/n, we'll find a way soon." She said. I looked towards her and gave her a soft smile. Taehyung was floating up with his hand crossed like he was deep in thought. What's in his mind? I thought. 

"Guys, I want you to meet someone!" Hoseok came to us cheerfully and he looked happy. Me and Minsoo unnie looked at each other and shrugged. 

We followed him to the living room and there was a person sitting on the couch. He immediately stood up as he saw us.

"This is my childhood friend, we grew up together ever since pre nursery. His name is Jeon Jungkook." 

........... ................... ... ....... ............

Yeehaw..it's the golden maknae! Applaud everyone!! Anyway guys this is all for today and I'm telling you, something interesting is about to happen. Keep waiting till then.

Should I say that we're almost done with the book? Hmmmm probably by next month?

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment 💜✨