CHAPTER 10

Taehyung's Pov

'It's already night time huh.' I sigh.

After Y/n fell asleep me and Minho Hyung went outside to look at the beautiful night sky. Note the sarcasm.

I also want to sleep but I can't. Ugh I hate that I miss sleep.

"Hyung." I called.

"Yes?"

"Do you miss sleep?"

"Hmm I don't know i mean its fun to not fall asleep but I think I do miss sleeping."

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"About what?"

"About Y/n helping us." Because to be honest I felt really happy when Y/n said that she can help me. So I want to know how Hyung feels.

"Well, at first when I met her I was really shocked. How can she see me? Who is she? Why does she look like an idiot? Those were my thoughts. But when she said that she can help me I was glad and happy. Roaming around this useless world for 6 years, it's the first time I talked to a human." Hyung sounds like he is......genuinely happy.

"Hyung, do you miss her? Your lover?"

He didn't say anything for a while and only the breeze of the night and the full moon kissing our faces bought peace.

"It's fine if you don't want to talk about her." I said breaking the silence.

"No I don't mind actually. I want to talk about her. Well then, where do I start?" Hyung asked that question to himself.

"Our love story is kinda funny. Our relationship started with us hating each others gut and the thing is, I don't know the reason why I hated her and why she hated me?" Hyung said smiling.

"I think I used to tease her and call her names and pull her hair whenever we see each other. And she did the same to me. But instead of pulling my hair out she goes and tell her friends that I talk shit about them. And I would get slapped right on the face. Everyday."

Hyung laughed. I have never seen him smile and laugh this much. It made me happy seeing him happy.

"And times went by and somehow we became Best Friends? and she dated this guy who is really ugly. I mean she has such bad taste in men. When she introduced him to me I disliked him the second I saw him."

I wanna tell Hyung that she dated you in the end so...he's indirectly telling himself that he's also ugly. But I don't wanna ruin the mood. Hyung continued talking.

"Later after that guy when home she got mad at me for not treating him nicely and started yelling and I got annoyed and....."

"And?"

"I..I kissed her." Hyung said feeling embarrassed and covered his face with his palms.

"Woah..Hyung that's a very bold move." I said eyes wide.

"Yea, and she didn't talk to me for 2 weeks after I kissed her. And I gave her some time and space that she needed. But then I was tired of waiting and went to her house to talk to her." Hyung chuckled awkwardly.

"And then what happened??" I was feeling really curious about what happened next.

"Well I knew she would still be mad at me so I bought her her favourite foods. And to my surprise it worked. When I went to her house it looked like she was ready to beat the frick outta me but when she saw the food she stopped." Hyung chuckled.

"She let me inside her house to talk. Talk about what happened that day. And so I told her that I've had feelings for her since highschool but didn't realise it until she dated that guy."

"She was mad of course. And when she told me that she's had feelings for me since our graduation day I was shocked of course and happy like really happy."

"But why didn't she say anything?" I asked.

"I asked her the same thing and she told me because she was scared of rejection. Because I might just see her only as a bestfriend and nothing else."

"So she tried moving on by dating other people. And she met that guy."

"Hyung....I have noticed that whenever you talk bout that guy you will always have a look of disgust on your face." I laughed.

"I do?? I guess I really dislike him then." Hyung laughed.

"And so time went by and we started dating. We went on many dates and many places. I thought I'll get to marry her and we'll have kids and grow old together. I thought I would get my happy ending."

Hyung....

"So one day Minsoo, my girlfriend had to leave abroad because her father got transferred to Switzerland. We made a promise that we will see each other again no matter what."

"And on the day when she's about to move away I had to go and see her...obviously but I thought I should buy her a gift and some of her favorite flowers which were Pink Roses."

"And so I ran to the airport because I was getting late but there was a drunk truck driver who was driving and I got hit."

Hyung looks very disappointed.

And after hearing Hyung's past...I felt emotional.

"And before I knew it I became like this. a ghost and I can't even go see her. but I think because of Y/n, I have hopes that I can see her one last time." Hyung sigh a very long sigh.

"And what about yours Tae??"

"You mean my past??"

"Yeah."

"I don't remember my past." I sigh.

"The only thing I remember is that I was murdered."

"M-murdered!?" Hyung looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yea." I chuckled awkwardly.

"But Y/n will help me find out about my past. And why I died."

"You have been suffering more than me Tae." Hyung said while hugging me and crying at the same time.

"I-its really fine Hyung. I'm fine.....for now." I mumbled the last words.

"You said you wanted to sleep right!?"

"Uhhhh yea..."

"Come here." Hyung sat on the ground and patted his lap. Gesturing me to keep my head on his lap.

"Ugh no! No way I am gonna fall sleep on your lap!!!"

"Oh c'mon just keep your head on my comfy lap and just close your eyes."

Hyung pulled my hand and dragged my head to his lap........ugh

"Now close your eyes."

"Fine!"

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I still can't. So I'll just pretend that I'm asleep.

"You asleep??" Hyung asked.

"No."

"Is my lap comfy?"

"Yes. I mean no!! No! Its not comfy!"

"Yes yes of course.......goodnight Tae."

"Goodnight."
.............. ............... ...........  ... ........ .........

Finally Tae's POV~ Although it didn't feel like one lol......sorry.ಥ⌣ಥ
Hope you guys like the chapter ~
Btw BTS's Live concert🤧 i cried.
Lobs ya💜 muah💜