CHAPTER 13

A/n's Pov

When they reached Min Soo's house they saw a guy wearing full black was standing in front of her house.

'Who's he??' Y/n muttered.

"Shit." Both the guys said.

"What? What is it??" Y/n asked in confusion.

"H-he's the Grim Reaper." Minho said feeling terrified........Minho had always been hiding from the Grim Reaper because he doesn't want to go yet.......not without seeing his lover first.

"That guy came to me once but he said that he can't send me there yet." Taehyung said. Can't send him to the afterlife yet?? Why??

When Tae asked the Grim Reaper 'Why?? Why can't he leave yet??'

The Grim Reaper said ‘It's not my place to tell you that.' and left.

"What do you mean??" Y/n asked feeling more confused.

"I don't know either." Tae said.

'I guess my answers are all in great grandma's dairy.' Y/n thought.

"Guys......let's sit on that bench there....cuz I need to check something. And that grim reaper won't even see us."

Y/n and the guys sat on the bench which was on the park near Min Soo's house.

Y/n flipped through the pages to see if there's something about the grim reaper in her great grandma's dairy.

"Here!" Y/n said.

'A character known as the Grim Reaper collects the soul of a dead person.' that's an obvious one.

'The Grim Reaper will do his job and take the dead even if they refuse too.' that's another obvious point.

'If the dead disagree or don't reach afterlife before the time plotted for them, they will disappear...' disappear?

"Disappear as in what?" Minho asked. I continued...

'...and so will their soul.'

"I don't understand." said Taehyung.

"They will disappear and so will their soul." Minho repeated the lines.

"Doesn't that mean they will completely be gone with no trace even afterlife?" Minho gasp.

"It could be." I said.

"Time plotted? How can we know when's our time?" Taehyung asked.

"I- I don't know......."  I said feeling a shiver done my spine......

"Hey there." Someone said someone who was standing at the back of me.......

"I'm here to take you back Choi Minho. Before you disappear permanently."

"What?...."