CHAPTER 4

Y/N's POV

'I think I can help you'

Okay I don't know how that came out but he looked really shocked when I said that.

"Really?" His eyes shimmered like he's full of hopes now.

"C-can you help me? Can you really help me??" He came crawling to me giving me those huge ador- no!

"I-I think I can, maybe" I said the last word very softly only for me to hear.

"D-do you really think I can get out of this?" He held my hands and came closer to me. Boy was I flustered.

I think I'm gonna get a nosebleed!

"I-I can't promise you anything yet but I can try" I stuttered cause I was shocked and flustered at the same time. He was so close!

He smiled at me for the first time and crystal like substance form in the corner of his eyes. Wait, is he crying?

He really is crying. His tears fall down his face just like the beautiful dew drops falling on the leaves in the early morning and the next thing he did got me shooked.
(Exaggerating much ㅋㅋ)

He Hugged me and said 'Thank You'.

At home.

I got home quite late today. My whole body is sore because of what happened earlier. Now that sounded quite dirty lol.

But my mom got so angry today since I came back home so late. I can still remember what she said to me....

Flashback

''Why are you so late dear?'' My mom said smiling and gently smiling at me but I know what's behind the mischievous smile.

''I-I um had a night shift at the cafe so I was late and um I am sorry for not telling you beforehand mom.''

My mom stared at me for a while and I was literally sweating!

''If you had been a little bit more late I would have called the police by now.''

''I'm sorry mother T^T.''

''It's fine but next time you have to tell me beforehand or I won't spare you alright?'' My mom said smiling again.

''Ye-yes mother.''

End of flashback.

Moms are scary and I'm getting shivers down my spine even thinking about what happened earlier.

But Ughh....I'm just so tired, I feel like skipping school tomorrow or maybe I should. Yeah, yeah I should.

I will just tell mom that I'm not feeling well. Hope she won't say anything and just say 'okay'. Ugh.

I went to the bathroom and took off all my sweaty clothes that's been attached to my body the whole time.

Finally my body felt free. I got into the shower and turn the water on and let it slide all over me. This is literally the best feeling in the world.