CHAPTER 16

Author's pov.

"Guys, are you there?" Y/n ask as she was finding a good spot to climb.

"Y/n, I don't think so this is a good idea." Taehyung said looking at her trying to climb the tree to get into Min Soo's room without being spotted by ahjumma.

"What do you mean? This is the best idea I can think of." Y/n struggled climbing as she put one step after the other and would eventually slip down.

"Why does it looks like y/n is sneaking into her lover's room?" Minho said while looking at y/n who is almost at one branch of a tree.

"Y/n get down, you're going to hurt yourself." Taehyung whisper yelled.

"Nope...I'm almost there." She climbed and sat onto one branch and sigh in satisfaction. She put out her thumb up towards them as Taehyung and Minho looked at her in disbelief.

"You're not gonna make it to the balcony y/n. It's too far!!" Minho shout.

"Yes y/n, come down. We'll figure something out." Taehyung said too.

Y/n sat there not saying anything. She looked at the balcony in Min Soo's house for 1 minute straight.

"Why is she not responding?" Minho ask as y/n did reply to them. He was a worried and a bit scared.

"I don't know."

"Y/n, are you alright?" Taehyung asked worried.

"Y/n, are you t-"

"I'll jump." She said.

"What?! Are you out of your mind?" Minho shouted.

"You're not thinking straight y/n. Come down we'll think of something else."

"No, I can do it. If I push my body harder and jump I think I can grab hold onto the balcony railings." Y/n said as she was trying to stand on the branch and about to jump."

"Y/n NO!! Don't do it. You'll fall." Taehyung screamed.

"If only I get the right angle and right time. I'll reach there." Y/n said to herself.

"Here I go." She said and jumped.

"Y/n don't!!"

"I can't watch." Said Minho as he covered his eyes.

As y/n jumped Taehyung and Minho we're scared out of their shits.

Luckily y/n really did get a hold on the railings tight. She happily low scream "I made it!"

Taehyung and Minho who were scared for her droped their jaw after seeing her first attempt successful.

"Gosh y/n, you scared me." Taehyung sigh.

"I- I'll climb u-up." When y/n tried pulling herself up, her hand lost her grip and she let go of the railing. Y/n gasp.

"Y/n!!!!" Both Taehyung and Minho shouted in sync.

"Ahhh!!!!!" Y/n was hoping she'd fall on the ground by now but surprisingly...she was hanging in air.

"Huh?"

"C-climb up." Someone said and y/n looked up and saw Min Soo holding her wrist preventing her from falling.

"Min Soo." Taehyung said as he was shocked while Minho was left speechless.

"Do you want me to let go? Climb up quick!!" Min Soo said in frustration. She was struggling as she pulled y/n up the balcony.
Y/n slowly climbed up and when she finally reach the floor of Min Soo's room she breathe heavily. They both did. It was exhausting.