CHAPTER 32

Y/n's Pov

We're here. After almost two days, we're finally here. I cannot imagine that I'm going to see Taehyung quickly after getting the amulet. My thoughts were only back to Taehyung, I want to be with him right now. I want to save him as fast as possible. Wait for me Taehyung, I'll be back soon.

"Whoa, that's the door? Looks....creepy." Minsoo asked in shock.

"Are you ready?" Mr. Thomas looked at Hobi who showed a nervous expression. Now that he has to go alone, will he be alright?

"Yes." He said.

"Wait Hobi, are you really sure you want to do this? Because if something happens to you I don't know what I'll do." I said but only to hear him reply back "I told you y/n, I have to do this. It's what I am supposed to do so please don't stop me."

"Then....please, be careful and be safe." I said and embraced him and MinSoo also joined. "Be careful." She says.

With that he smiled at me and MinSoo and followed Mr. Thomas further. He took out the key that his grandparents gave him and inserted the key into the keyhole.

"Be careful." Mr. Thomas said and Hobi nodded. He took a deep breath. and let it all out at once. He twisted the key and finally, it unlocked. He went in alone while Mr. Thomas stood from outside seeing him go in.

"Please be alright." I could hear Mr. Thomas whispered as he was scared as well.

Hoseok's Pov.

As soon as I entered the room the door closed by itself with a loud bang.

"Ah...... seriously that scared me." This place looks a bit creepy. This place would have been pitch black and hard for me to see if not for my phone's torch.

"Hello?" I said and my voice echoed in this empty space. No reply was heard, I mean it would be scary if someone had replied, I'd rather not hear anyone's voice beside mine.

I started walking small steps and placed my hand on the wall. But suddenly I heard a tick sound, the sound of water dripping. At that moment everything shines, I can see what's Infront of me. Or should I say above me.

 Or should I say above me

It was beautiful. It was like nothing I've seen before, my mouth hung down my jaw as I stared at the magical view in front of me.

The shining creatures above my head lights the surroundings but I cannot deny that it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I was distracted, when something shiny that reflected my eyes caught my attention. I looked at the direction of the light and saw a shiny object placed on a table like a rock.

 I looked at the direction of the light and saw a shiny object placed on a table like a rock

"This must be...." I gasped. It was here, finally...the amulet. It looks more beautiful here than my great grandpa's sketch. I got closer to it and watched it carefully, it was beautiful. I leaned close to grab it but I stopped.

"This shouldn't be this easy right? This must be a trap." I told myself. I looked at it carefully and then around the rock it was on. There was absolutely nothing locking the amulet or tied to anything.

I reached out and took it and nothing happened. Huh..I guess I was just overreacting.

Suddenly the ground started to shake and pebbles of stones started to fall down. "W-what's happening?" The ground kept shaking and I started panicking. Maybe it's because I took the amulet from its place. I quickly placed it back in the same spot and after a while the shaking stopped.

I sigh as I hold my chest "Oh my gosh! I almost died." This is gonna be really hard for me to take now. If I don't have anything to replace with an amulet, then I can't take it with me. This is so frustrating. What am I gonna do now?

All the stones here are quite big to replace it with the amulet. Ugh.

Y/n's pov.

It's been half an hour and he's still in there. I'm getting nervous as the time goes by, I hope he's alright. I kept on fiddling with my fingers as I walked up and down. I can't sit still, maybe I should go in too. No!! I can't, Mr. Thomas already told us only Hobi can enter. I'm really scared right now.

"Why isn't he back yet?" I asked frustratedly.

"It's not easy for him in there and you need to calm down as well." The dwarf said as he was leaning on the tree, relaxing. I groaned and went towards him.

"How can you relax here when he's in there risking his life?" I said by Mr. Thomas the dwarf shushed me.

"I'm not relaxed, I'm feeling the situation inside. Your friend was smart enough to avoid the danger just now. He almost lost his life but he's going to be fine." My heart started beating faster at what he said. Minsoo stood up from where she was sitting and fear was visible in her eyes as well.

"He almost died!? Why are you telling this to us now? No, I have to bring him back." Minsoo unnie said and was about to go to the door when suddenly Mr. Thomas raised his hands and Minsoo froze at her spot. She can't move.

"I said he's going to be fine, why don't you understand? You're going to make the situation even difficult for him to handle if you go in there. And besides you'll turn into ash as soon as you cross that door. I already told you it's not for ordinary people like you."

"But he's going to be hurt." Minsoo said.

"Don't you trust him? The boy is trying his best but instead of having hope and supporting him like a good friend you are, you're only trying to worsen his situation." He said in which Minsoo couldn't say anything more.

He undoed the spell and Minsoo unnie fell down on her knees. I quickly went to her, helping her. Mr. Thomas is right, we should trust in what Hobi is doing. We shouldn't create chaos here.

Hoseok's Pov.

What am I going to do? What will I put to replace the amulet? I walked up and down, thinking of something but nothing came up. It's like my mind blocked my thinking passage.

Then suddenly I heard small giggles. What the heck. I turned around to see where the giggles were coming from but saw nothing.

"Didn't your grandfather tell you anything about us?" A female voice said.

"What? Show yourself so I can see you."

"I am right in front of you boy." Then suddenly I saw a beautiful fairy. She was small like the size of my palm. Her wings were big, super beautiful and bluish in colour. I guess I left out some pages of the diary.

 I guess I left out some pages of the diary

.................. ....... ............... .. ................ .......

A fairy? Wow.
What do you think Hobi will do next?

The next chapter will be updated in a few minutes 💜