CHAPTER 39

Taehyung's Pov

'Where am I? Why is it so dark in here? I'm scared. Where is everyone?' All kinds is thoughts were running in my mind.

It's just so dark everywhere, I can't even see a thing. So I just kept on running and running and running.

Running so desperately to find an opening, a way out. It's like this unquenchable thirst, but you can't find anything that can make you feel relieve or free from that thirst. It's the same feeling. But much more greater.

So I just kept on running in this endless darkness.....until I saw someone. Someone floating in the air. Unconscious.

I ran near that unconscious body.

'Who is that?' I thought and went nearer and nearer to it.

"I- It's.....me...?" Is this perhaps my real body? What is it doing here?

I placed my hand to touch him, but before I can touch him he disappeared.

A gush of wind filled the place.

'Wh-what is happening!?'

'Please....anybody, help me.....' Then a tear fell from my left eye.

.
.
.
.

Y/n Pov

Is he the Wizard King? He....is not what I imagined him to be. He has white hair and a pale face. His cheeks are cubby and he's a bit shorter than Namjoon. I thought he was gonna have a long white mustache and wear crappy clothes. But he was wearing casual, very fashionable at that.

Wait a minute, dad said that the Wizard King can help me find the relic. Not that I need it for myself.....but my future generations.

Like what if they don't want this gift? Then they can use the relic.

"So, you guys are finally here." Suga the Wizard spoke.

"Hyung this is Jeon Y/n, the girl I told you about. And Y/n that's Suga, the King of Wizards." Namjoon introduced us.

"You can just call me Yoongi. Anyways Namjoon you can go and do your work now. And you..." He pointed at me. "Come follow me."

He turned around and went to the door on the right side of the room.

Namjoon bid me farewell and vanished.

I went inside the room and there were piles and piles of books. 'Never expected it to be a library' I thought feeling amazed.

In the middle of the room stood Yoongi standing besides the long rectangular table in the centre.

"Give me your book." He demanded.

I gave the notebook to him and he placed it on the table. Reading the pages.

I just kept quite since I kinda get the feeling that he does not want to talk at the moment. Or maybe he's just cold as ice.

I just roamed around and looking at the surroundings. The books looks old and very ancient, but they were pretty and thick as well.

"Hey, Jeon." Yoongi spoke.

I went near him. "Yes?"

"Looking at this.....notebook I think I can help you bring back the lost pages." My eyes just grew bigger after I heard that.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I wanted to hug him but I know better than to do that.

"Anyways, about this Amulet, do you know how to use it?"