CHAPTER 7

(Picture of Choi Minho☝🏻)

"Tae?"

A/n POV
When you saw Tae sitting alone in the corner of the Train station you went up to him and saw him shaking in fear.....

'what have I done.' You ran up to him.

Y/n's POV

"Tae?" I called out to him.

Taehyung swung his head up when he heard me and hugged me. His eyes were red but no sign of tears were there.

"I-I'm so sorry y/n, I won't do that again to you ever. I'm sorry." He- he was crying but he doesn't have any tears. Does all ghost cry without tears? That's so upsetting.

'I feel horrible. What have I done?'

"Tae, Its fine. I'm sorry that I left you there I shouldn't have done that. I was just being dramatic. I'm so sorry." I seriously don't know how to comfort a crying person or ghost.

Thank goodness there were no people here or else they will think otherwise.

Tae's a sensitive person. Noted.

"Ahem hem." We both looked back and I totally forgot bout Minho. Who was standing there awkwardly.

"Ah sorry I totally forgot bout you." I said awkwardly.

"Whose he?" Tae said annoyingly.

"He's Choi Minho. I found him near the train station." I said.

"And he's a ghost just like you. See, you've got a new friend now." I said smiling. I hope he's alright now.

A few minutes later~ (spongebob style)

"Taehyung what the hell! Stop annoying Minho hyung!"

Sigh we were on our way to grandma's house and Taehyung has been annoyed ever since he saw Minho hyung. He just won't stop bugging him!

"But his face is really annoying!!" Taehyung said pouting.

"Okay now I am very offended." Minho said feeling hurt. "I think you should look at yourself in the mirror. Mr.Whoforgothispast." Minho said and scoffed.

I give up. I let these two fight however they want,let them do whatever they want.

Till they are dead tired from shouting. And killing each other. Let them die for the second time. If that's even possible.

Thinking about it, I forgot to ask about Minho's Past.

"Minho Hyung."

"Yes?" He said and quickly came to my side.

"Don't You Dare Go Near Her!!" Taehyung shouted.

"Just ignore him." Minho said. "Why did you call me?" He said smiling.

"Well I wanted to ask you bout your past and how you died."

Minho's smile instantly dropped.

"I'm not very comfortable talking bout my past but I'll tell you cuz you have to help me right?" He said smiling again.

"Right."

"Well so what happened was.. I once had a lover...."

Minho's Flashback

I had a lover. Her name was Kang Min Soo. We had been dating for 5 years. We were deeply in love with each other.

Then one day came, Minsoo was about to go to abroad very far from Korea. Because her father got transferred and he didn't want to leave without his family so Min soo had to leave along to support her father.

We made a promise that we will see each other again. No matter what.

The day before she left I told her to wait for me at the Airport. I needed to give her something. I couldn't give it to her before because I was too nervous.

And on the day when she was about to leave to Switzerland I ran to the airport but I guess luck wasn't on my side.

I got hit by a truck....and my last memory with Minsoo was never completed.

End of flashback

"And the next thing I knew I became like this, a ghost." He said sadly.

"I regretted since that day. I should have given her the gift when I was still with her."

"Hey, it wasn't your fault. You didn't know that something like that would happen to you." I said feeling sympathy.

"How many years has it been now since the accident?"

"I think...6years."

"T-that long!?" I asked my eyes wide open. He's been living in this state for that long?! Poor Minho, he must've suffered alot.

"I know right. I mean even I'm shock." He said laughing.

Even tho he's laughing I can see the pain in his eyes. Before I knew it, tears were about to burst out of my eyes but then suddenly we heard Tae was crying like crazy.

"Hyung!! I-im sorry I fought with y-you I will treat you nicely from now on!!" He said and cried like a babie. Without the tears ofcourse.

Before I knew it, me and Minho looked at each other and started laughing cuz of Taehyung.

"W-what!? Its sad okay!?"

And again, I forgot that only I can see them.. shit.

And here we are!!! My grandma's house!

"We're here guys." I told them.

I opened the gate and got inside. I rang the bell for a while and waited for the door to open.

...... ............ .. ............... ..... ......... ............

Finally we reached grandma's house lol
Welp hope y'all like the chapter💜
Please do comment and vote.~🤭:)