CHAPTER 26

Y/n's Pov

"This is my childhood friend, we grew up together ever since pre nursery. His name is Jeon Jungkook." 
.
.
.
I was sitting in the garden and admiring the moon. It was already night and Hoseok told us we're going to look for the amulet tomorrow. 

I was excited, yes, but I was also scared. Am I really capable of handling it like my great grandmother believed? Will I be able to help those spirits in need? Thoughts running in my mind like a storm. 

"You're stressed." Taehyung said and came towards me. I smiled at him and he did too. He sat next to me and gazed up at the moon as well.

"This seems familiar." He said and I turned towards him seeing him smile softly.

"It's like the time when we first met isn't it?" He looked at me and I stared right into his orbs. They were beautiful. A smile crept up my lips unintentionally. 

"Yeah." I whispered. None of us could break eye contact. It felt good and comfortable, I can't deny that.

"Y/n, I have something to tell you." He said, looking at me deeply. My cheeks flushed red and my heart was beating rapidly again.

"What is it?" I ask, trying not to stutter.

"I- "

"Oh Hey!" We both turned towards the voice and saw Hobi's friend, Jungkook. He looked at me and smiled making his way towards me.

"What are you doing here?" He asks and I glance at Taehyung who is not looking at me anymore but fixes his gaze forward. 

"Hi..I'm just getting some fresh air." I said. 

"May I join?" He said but before I could say anything he already sat next to me, the opposite side where Taehyung was sitting.

I smiled at him awkwardly and he smiled back. "So, what were you talking about just now?" He asked and I quickly looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I'm sure you were mumbling something before I called you." 

He saw that?. "Oh well....hahaha I just have a tendency to talk to myself all the time when I'm alone." I glanced at Taehyung who had an annoyed face and I chuckled.

"So how did you and Hoseok hyung become friends?" He asked. "I knew him because of Minsoo Unnie." 

"Hoseok Hyung is really like a ray of sunshine isn't it? He always makes situations very light and happy. And helps those in need as well." He said. 

"Yeah he does." I said remembering the times when we were with Hoseok and how he was all happy-go-lucky. He....gives out a feeling of comfort.

We just sat there for a while and I remembered that Namjoon is gonna come and fetch us so we could meet....her.

It was already 10:31pm and I told Jungkook that I'm going to sleep. I told him whether we should go back together but he said he wanted to sit there a little longer.

When me and Tae went inside the room Namjoon was already sitting on the couch.

"Hey Namjoon.....you're here. And where is Unnie?"  I asked him as I looked for Unnie around the room.

"The other woman? Well she's with that happy face guy and they are looking at a weird thing." He said me and Taehyung got confused. "What weird thing?" I asked. "It has a person trapped inside and it was moving but they were holding it in their hands." Trapped inside? Does he mean the phone?Oh right she did say she was gonna call Hobi's sister. I chuckled and Namjoon looked at me confusingly. "Why are you laughing?" "It's not a weird thing, it's a phone. Don't you know what a phone is?" Taehyung then got it and laughed along while Namjoon just stood there furrowing his eyebrows. "Y-yeah, whatever." "So..are you ready?" He asked.