CHAPTER 48

Taecyeon's Pov.

"Sir, everything is arranged for tomorrow's flight. And the three people you put in jail also got out this evening." I was informed by my bodyguard.

"Great, everything is going according to plan. And uh Jeon? Any updates about him?"

"We're not quite sure what he's up to but we found out that he went to Daegu a couple of times."

"Ughh....that jerk won't give up will he?" I groan in annoyance. I stood up and went to the room my dear brother was in.

Seeing his miserable figure made me feel......happy and nostalgic for some reason.

"If only your father would have simply handed the company to me....all this...wouldn't have happened." I went and sat near him. "You would have lived a good life....with your parents...have a girlfriend, make a family. And I would support you in whatever you do.

You know brother.....there was a time that I really considered you as my real sibling. I had fun playing with you... laughing with you, fight with you. Just like real brothers.

But I guess greed....took over me. I didn't like the feeling. But it just felt....right. I asked father to give me the company...but he refused.

So I had no choice but to plan...to kill you. And I payed some guys to injure you till your on the brick of death. And then take you from there and threatened father and mother.

I know I should've threatened them first then see what their decisions are and then see what to do with you.

But...things turned out to be this way. Since Jeon didn't clearly know how to mind his own business.

But talking about mother and father....are you curious where they are?

Now wouldn't you like to know if you can hear me? Dear brother." I smirked.

I took the glass of water from the desk and gulped down the water. I sigh and took a last glance at my brother and left the room.

"Sir, I think we have a problem." One of my men suddenly told me.

"You think we have a problem or We have a problem!? Spill it!" I fumed.

"I- I'm sorry sir, but all flights are cancelled for tomorrow d-due to bad weather."

"Ughh!! Why does it have to be the day before 'Our' flight?!" I groaned and grab my hair frustratedly.

"What about today's flight?" I suggested.

"Well..um sir they're all booked." I groaned.

"No matter what happens I want to leave early as possible! Find some other ways." I spoke angrily.

"But sir, all transport system are cancelled for tomorrow cause a huge storm is coming from the South."

"I don't care. I'm leaving tomorrow or you'll never get out of here, you prick. Go do something useful for once! Get out of my sight." I pushed him aside and got out of the room.

Damn it! This is not good. If I can't leave by tomorrow then it's not gonna be good. F-ck! I don't even know what that Jeon is up too.

Obviously he's out there hunting you with those minions of his. My thought said.

Shut up.

Suddenly I felt a gush of strong breeze.

'What the hell?' I didn't even open the windows.'

Y/n's pov.

"He's going to where Taecyeon is!" I shouted.

Before Taehyung could escape this room I cast a spell on him which can tell me wherever he is if he somehow escapes this room.