CHAPTER 20

Y/n's Pov.

"Thank you so much for-" I froze as I saw the person in front of me.

"Bold of you to not even bother to give me a call at the least." It's my Mom! Why is she here all of a sudden?

"Mom?! What are you doing here?" I asked unknowingly.

"What do you mean why I'm here? Can't I come home once in a while? where's Mom? And why haven't I heard from you in a past few days?" She got inside the house and began searching for grandma while lecturing me at the same time.

"Grandma is at a friend's house. And you could've called you know? That you'd be here." I said as I fiddle my fingers not daring to look into those raging eyes.

"And would you pick up If I called? Go check your phone, I contacted you a hundred times but you never picked up." Mom snap back at me.

"What?" I quickly grab my phone and saw 15 missed calls from her and 20 unread messages and.....13 missed calls from dad......... Fakkk I shouldn't have kept my phone on silent.

"And why would I need to contact you when I'm coming to my own house? I don't need permission for that." She walked around the house as she looked at the furniture and frames on the wall.

"Or could it be you're seeing someone here and I interrupted you?" Mom looked at me and I quickly defended myself.

"No!! It's not like that."

"Then you have no problem of me being here." She said and walked upstairs.

"I'll go upstairs to change. I'll be cooking dinner soon so don't you dare go out today." She said and then vanish in the corridors.

"Ah!! This is a disaster!" I said as I groan.

"Why is it a disaster? I mean it's just your mom." Taehyung said and I cut him off.

"You don't know my Mom. She's not gonna be helpful at all trust me."

"She doesn't really believe that I can actually see ghost. She said it's all an illusion cause I've been watching to much dramas or something. It's complicated." I said and I know things won't go well once she's here.
.
.
.
Minsoo's Pov

I was on my way to Y/n's house when I suddenly recalled what Minho told me......our promise.

Flashback

"It's supposed to be a Promise ring so that when you're in Switzerland you'll still remember me and when you come back you'll know I'll always be here for you. I was going to proposed to you but you know things don't always go the way you planned them too." I said, smiling sadly looking at the ring.

"Oh Minho..." Min soo cannot hold her sobs in she cried even harder.

"But....it's still is a Promise ring and the Promise is different." I giggled.

"What Promise?"

"It's actually......it's actually gonna sound so cliche when I say it." He says smiling.

"Tell me." I demanded looking at him straight in his beautiful brownish eyes.

"Well....it's a promise that we'll meet each other again in our next life. And be together till we have kids.....watch them grow.....and grow old together. And live freely and happily. We'll have our ups and downs....but we'll go through that.....and solve it together...." He said looking at me with a beautiful smile on his face. "Damn....it sounds like a wedding vow." He said while laughing but.....it sounded sad.... miserable...and angry.