Homecoming part 2

A/N: WARNING! There is murder and mayhem in this chapter. You have been WARNED!

Nik led Elena into the finished Mikaelson mansion with Rebekah walking beside them. As they walked into what Elena assumed was the living room, they saw a coffin laying on the table.

"Nik?" Rebekah asked hopefully.

"I was going to wake up him before the party but something got in the way." Nik said, more to Elena than to Rebekah, then he turned fully to his sister. "Now that Mikael is dead, we can wake up the rest of our siblings, starting with Elijah."

Rebekah smiled brightly and walked over to open the lid of the coffin, she reached inside to pull the dagger out but stopped.

"You seem to be wanting to do this since I met you, so why don't you pull the dagger out?" Rebekah smirked at Elena.

"Together?" Elena asked with a teasing smile as she went to stand beside Rebekah.

They wrapped their hands around the dagger and pulled it out and with a small smiled Elena had an idea to speed up the process.

"Fang." She said to Rebekah.

"What?" Rebekah looked confused. "What for?"

"You'll see." Elena smirked. "Now, fang."

Rebekah, still looking confused, brought her vampire visage to the front and let Elena gut her wrist on her fangs.

Both Nik and Rebekah watched in confusion and fascination as Elena gently opened Elijah's mouth a little and let her blood drip into his mouth and throat. They understood why she did that when they saw how quickly Elijah regain the color of his skin and sat up.

Elena gave a pleasurable sigh as Elijah sat up and softly started to suck on her wrist. Both Nik and Elijah felt a stirring in their pants at the sigh and Rebekah started to smirk when she noticed her brother's reactions.

"Thank you, Elena." Elijah gave her a charming smile as he pulled away from her wrist.

"You're welcome." Elena looked away with a blush, and what was with her and blushing around Elijah and Nik?

Suddenly Elijah was up and punched Nik across the face, then he fixed the cuffs of his shirt like nothing had happened, "You deserved that."

"He did." Rebekah laughed and hugged Elijah.

"Rebekah." Elijah smiled as he hugged his little sister back.

"Mikael's dead." Nik spoke up as Elijah and Rebekah pulled back from each other.

"What?" Elijah turned to Nik with a look that demanded he explain everything.

Nik, Rebekah and Elena took turns explaining everything that had happened since Nik daggered Elijah.

"Are you sure I was only daggered for a few months?" Elijah asked as he looked at Elena.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Elena giggled.

Nik's phone rang and with a sigh he picked up. "Hello."

"Hello, Klaus." Stef's voice came from the other end.

"Stef?" Nik sounded confused as he put the phone on speaker.

"You and your friends ruined the plan to kill you!" Stef snarled loudly. "So now I'm going to take everything from you."

"What are you talking about?" Nik growled.

"I know that I can't take Elena, the woman both you and your brother are slowly but surely falling in love with." Elena blushed while staring at the phone in Nik's hand, while doing her best not to look at either Elijah or Nik. "She is too well protected. Not only by you but by her friends and family. So I took the next best thing."