Things are heating up

WARNING! This chapter contains attempt rape, you have been warned. WARNING!

Around a week had passed since Stefan won what the student body of Mystic Falls High called 'The Battle of the Dates' and the first football game was tomorrow. And of course, in typical Mystic Falls fashion, there was going to be a party the night before. Seriously, did they have a party for everything?

Every day Mr. Tanners looks got worse and worse and Elena didn't know what to do. She felt uncomfortable walking in to the history class room, and it didn't matter what she was wearing either. One day Elena had come to school dressed in Jeremys clothes and still Mr. Tanner stared and leered and he even 'accidentally' dragged his hand across her breasts or ass on several different occasions.

Elena hadn't told anyone about the touches, she didn't want to worry anyone. Stefan knew about the leering and suggestive looks and he tended to glare at Tanner when he had the chance and Elena had told Caroline when she asked if Caroline knew if Tanner looked at anyone else like he did her. Elena was both relived and scared when Caroline told her that it was only Elena Tanner seemed to look at. She had, of course, sworn Caroline to secrecy about it.

Anyway, back to the party, Elena had promised to meet both Stefan and Caroline in the parking lot before the party. Just as she stared to wonder where her friends had gotten to, she was ambushed in a hug from behind.

"I love your outfit!" Caroline squealed in her ear.

"Thank you." Elena smiled and looked down at what she was wearing. Tight, black, skinny jeans, sneakers and one of Jeremys t-shirts tied under her breasts, showing of her flat stomach.

"Do you think Jeremy would let me borrow one of his shirts to?" Caroline asked with a smile.

"You could always ask, the worst thing that can happen is that he says no." Elena shrugged and started to walk towards Stefan who she just noticed coming their way. "Nice jersey."

"Thanks." Stefan laughed while fiddling with a box and Elena remembered the necklace filled with vervain from the tv-show.

"Stefan, you okay?" Caroline asked when it looked like he was only going to stand there.

"You two are my best friends here, actually you are my only friends, so I wanted to give you two something." Stefan opened the box. Inside there was the necklace that Elena remembers from the show and beside that was a beautiful armband with four charms hanging from it, a heart that looks like it opens, which is probably were the vervain is, a paw print, a blue stone and a key. "You can decide between you which one gets what but I hope you'll both wear them."

"They are stunning." Caroline breathed out. "And they look really expensive."

"They have been in my family for a while so they didn't cost me anything." Stefan admitted.

Elena and Caroline had a silent conversation between them. Then with a nod and a smile to Elena Caroline picked up the necklace. "If you are sure, who am I to turn down such a beautiful gift."

"Can you help me put it on?" Elena asked softly, feeling like she's forgetting something that has to do with the necklace but can recall what.

"Of course." Stefan smiled relived and helped Elena put the armband on her left wrist.

"I might need a little help to." Caroline admitted with a sigh. "I keep on getting stuck in my hair."

Stefan chuckled along with Elena and went to help Caroline with the necklace. He still had feelings for Elena, she was such a kind, beautiful soul, the exact opposite of Kathrine, but he was happy being just friends with her. He didn't really have any friends except Lexi, and hanging out with Caroline and Elena was fun.