The End or The Beginning

Elena walked through a forest with Jeremy at her side. She had no idea where they were but she did know they were in another world. It had been around three weeks since they had defeated Esther and Elena was bored, so, so bored.

When she had complained about it to her brother earlier that day he had agreed with her. Nothing interesting had been happening and after spending three days in bed with Kol, only leaving for bathroom breaks and sustenance, he wanted to something fun that wasn't sex.

With a smirk on her face Elena had asked if he wanted to go on an adventure with her to which he had quickly agreed. With a smirk they decided to ask Death to transport them to another world and then wreak some havoc.

Elena had quickly changed into black tights, black tank top and black combat boots. Then she had found a belt that she could have six daggers in, three on each side of her hip, a longbow, a quiver filled with arrows and a tactical vest filled with all kinds of useful things.

 Then she had found a belt that she could have six daggers in, three on each side of her hip, a longbow, a quiver filled with arrows and a tactical vest filled with all kinds of useful things

Jeremy had followed her example and changed his outfit into something more practical. He hadn't gone all out like Elena had though. Instead he was wearing black jeans, black boots, a white shirt and a black leather jacket. He also had a dagger strapped to his hip, a recurve bow in his hands and a quiver over his back filled with arrows.

 He also had a dagger strapped to his hip, a recurve bow in his hands and a quiver over his back filled with arrows

They had left a note for their family and then summoned Death who had smiled softly at Elena at her request. At first he had seemed reluctant to let her go but couldn't give her a good explanation to why so in the end he had sent them on an adventure.

Death had told them that time worked differently in their world and the one he had sent them to, so a week in this world was around a day in their real one. Jeremy and Elena had been ecstatic to know that they could spend a few weeks in the other world and explore without to much time passing in their world.

"So, I wonder where we are." Jeremy hummed with a smile as they walked.

"Somewhere dangerous no doubt." Elena almost bounced in place. "I mean Daddy Death did tell us to have fun and not to worry if we were hit because that would just automatically transport us back to our world."