Sacrifice the Katerina part 1

The next day Elena made her way to the boarding house after being summoned by Damon and Stefan. She had spent the morning on the phone with Caroline and Tyler as her and Caroline tried their best to calm Tyler down and explain everything to him.

Elena had told Caroline to tell Tyler everything that had happened since the beginning and then bring him to the boarding house where he could ask questions and then they would call Mason too, so Tyler could get a more indebt explanation about werewolves.

So here Elena was, wearing pastel pink skinny jeans, a white top, blue button up, sneakers and hair up in a messy pony tail, as she walked into the boarding house without knocking. She walked straight up to the alcohol table where Damon held out a glass of bourbon towards her.

 She walked straight up to the alcohol table where Damon held out a glass of bourbon towards her

"Good morning, Sunflower." Damon smirked at her.

"Good mor...." Elena stopped and looked at him. "Sunflower?"

"I'm trying to find a fitting nickname for you." Damon hummed. "Sunflower didn't really work as I wanted it to."

"Hey, Elena." Stefan smiled at her as he come in. "How are you feeling after yesterday?"

"I'm fine." Elena shrugged with a smile. "I'm just very happy to be able to walk in sneakers for a while, my feet aches."

"Well, you did spend several hours in 7-inch heels so..." Damon smirked at her to which she responded with sticking out her tongue at him.

"So, what is all this about?" Elena sked as she looked between Damon and Stefan.

"About that..." Stefan said but quieted as Rose walked into the room.

"Good morning." Elena smiled kindly at Rose who looked shocked. "How are you feeling after yesterday?"

"You're not going to try and kill her?" Stefan asked slowly.

"Why would I?" Elena looked at him.

"Well, she basically kidnapped you." Stefan looked slightly confused.

"Yeah and she also lost her best friend and brother, I think I can cut her some slack." Elena shrugged.

"I really need to stop expecting that you will react like a normal, sane, person." Stefan muttered quietly.

"So how can we help you?" Elena turned to Rose while sipping her bourbon.

"Okay, you need to understand that I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not." Rose told them as she sat down on the couch. "That's the problem with all this vampire crap. But Klaus? I know he's real."

"Wait... Santa is real?!" Elena asked wide eyed.

"Not that Klaus you dumb ass." Damon laughed loudly.

"How should I know?" Elena looked at him. "I mean there're already vampire, werewolves and witches, Santa Claus wouldn't fucking surprise me."

"The Klaus we are talking about is one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon chuckled.