Dance Enemy part 1

"Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you again." Isobel looked at Elena.

"Didn't me spraying your face full of vervain clue you in about the fact that I don't like you?" Elena asked with a raised eyebrow.

"So, you're the woman who's dating my husband." Isobel ignored Elena as she turned to Jenna. "I need to speak to Elena, may I come in?"

Jenna snorted as she smirked at Isobel. "No, I try not to invite vampires into my house."

"To clarify," Elena glared. "That means 'Get lost!'"

Jenna slammed the door in Isobel's face and turned to Elena, "Your egg donor is a bitch."

"Understatement of the year." Elena said calmly.

Jenna and Elena looked at each other for a while then they started to laugh.

"Oh, the look on her face when you slammed the door..." Elena laughed in delight.

"Did you really spray vervain in her face?" Jenna giggled.

"Did I forget to tell you about that?" Elena said through her laughter. "It was after she had kidnapped Jeremy to force me to give her the Gilbert device. After I knew that Jere was safe, I sprayed her in the face with liquid vervain and walked away as she screamed."

"You are awesome, doodle bug." Jenna cackled. "How about we eat ice cream and watch a movie?"

"Absolutely." Elena beamed. "You get the spoons and the ice cream I'll get the movie."

Jenna bounced off to the kitchen to get the ice cream while Elena started the tv and put in the movie she chose for them to watch.

"So what movie are we watching?" Jenna asked as she walked back in.

"Fast and the Furious." Elena smiled, she absolutely loved the Fast&Furious franchise.

"Paul Walker is so gorgeous." Jenna said as she sat down on the couch.

"He definitely is that." Elena snuggled into Jenna's side and grabbed a spoon. "I'm convinced that Dom and Brian are more than just friends."

"I completely agree with you." Jenna giggled.

XOXOXOX

The next morning, after Elena and Jenna had woken up cuddling together on the couch, Elena skipped up to the door and opened it for Alaric who was standing on the other side.

"Is Jenna up yet?" Alaric asked as he stepped into the Gilbert house.

"Good morning to you to." Elena smiled innocently before punching him in the face.

"What?" Alaric rubbed his face as he looked at Elena with shocked eyes.

"That was for shooting me with a crossbow." Elena walked away while shaking her hand, punching people hurt.

"Yeah I deserved that." Alaric muttered.

"It's good that you feel that way." Jenna smiled at him and slapped him. "Then you'll realize that you deserved that too."

"Yeah." Alaric did the smart thing and agreed.

"I'm going to go stay at Campus for a while, okay?" Jenna looked at Elena. "I have a big paper due and I seem to get distracted by movies and ice cream while in this house."

"I'm not sorry." Elena laughed.

"Neither am I." Jenna smiled and hugged Elena. "Could you go to the Lockwood's today and accept the Historical Society's check for your mom's foundation?"