Winter Leaf | Omegaverse

-Alphas-

Alphas: Generally dominant and able to impregnate Omegas. Male Alphas usually have a knot when aroused.

-Betas-

Betas: Betas are subordinate to Alphas and may or may not be able to impregnate Omegas. Betas are often presented as having "normal" human anatomy, with none of the special attributes of Alphas or Omegas, or as peacemakers between Alphas and Omegas.

-Omegas-
Omegas: Omegas are generally lowest on the hierarchy (although in some fanworks Omegas are rare and prized). Male Omegas are self-lubricating and have the ability to become pregnant, sometimes referred to as being bred or mated. Omegas are often considered the most fragile of the hierarchy, with frailer bodies and painful presentations. Male Omegas are especially subject to fertility issues, miscarriages, and difficult pregnancies.

-Winter Leaf-

Winter leaf: Winter Leaf is a three day event in which any unclaimed Omega is to take place in- they have no choice in the matter. The event starts with Day One which is commonly known as the "Meet And Greet" day of the event in which the Alphas and Omegas meet. During this time, Alphas are not allowed to claim. Often times Day One is when the alphas will decide which Omega they like. Day Two is known as the "Fight Or Flight" day of the event in which Alphas will fight to be the first one to scent-claim an omega. The third and final day is known as the "Farewell Day" where the Omega will say goodbye to friends and family before the go live with the Alpha that they have been claimed by.  During Winter Leaf they are asked to stay in their Wolf form for all three days of the event.

-In this AU-

The main form is human but in certain situations the body of an Omega will switch into its wolf form without the Omega being able to do anything about it.  Alphas and Betas are not like this, they have full control over their form. Examples of this would be during Pre-Heat/Heat, it is also a form used to submit to an alpha.