Chapter Twenty-Six | Choice

~George's P.O.V~

No matter how many times I tried to get Clay to tell me, he wouldn't speak. I knew this wasn't the worst if it, it surely wasn't.

Then, it hit me. Harder then a bowling ball.

Increased heat and the pain was quadrupled. Forget calling it heat, more like fire. I kept my mouth shut, but Clay knew. He could smell my distress.

I groaned, turning over in severe discomfort. Clay's eyes narrowed. Was this it? Was I going to get mated?

"Clay!" I complained. He sighed, his eyes falling to the floor.

"What are we going to do?" I sharply exhaled. He squeezed his eyes shut before opening them, looking at me. "George... What happens is all up to you."

I blinked the forming tears away. I knew what I had to do, but that didn't mean I want to do it.

"I don't want pups, Clay..." I shut my eyes, holding back the tears wanting to come out. "You won't, I promise." He assured. I nodded my head.

He changed, jumping onto the bed with me. He curled his body around me as I let the tears fall.

I don't know if it was because of the burning pain, or the fact that I would have to mate with my alpha. I didn't like either.

We laid like that for who knows how long. I was drenched in sweat and a pool of slick surrounded my body.

"My brother is going to pay for this," Clay growled.

I panted loudly, taking in Clay's scent like a vapored drug.

"Clay..." I panted. He looked over at me.

I let out a cry as a wave of pain hit me. "George?" Clay asked, worry in his voice. "It hurts! It hurts..." I cried out, whimpering.

My body shook with sporadic pain. I lifted my body out of the bed, lightly jumping down, wincing.

Clay protectivly followed. He wasn't going to leave this time, I knew it. I gathered the hoodies, letting my instinct kick in.

I formed them into a nest before falling into it in pain. Clay panicked, curling around my small body.

I couldn't stop shaking.

I curled myself into a ball, helplessly letting myself shake. The only way I would be okay is to mate... That's what omegas are for, right?

"Clay..." I spoke in a shakey voice. He lifted his head, signaling he was listening.

"I'm- I- I can't take it anymore..." I cried and let out sobs. "I promise, George, I'll take care of you. I promised you that." I nodded my head, sadly. I knew he would.

I never wanted this to happen... I just wanted my suffering to stop.

"Okay- Dream... I'm ready. I swear if you-" He stopped me. "I won't, I already promised you that. I keep my promises."

I nodded my head.

.....

I woke up, groaning. I don't know how I fell asleep with the horrible pain I was in. Clay immediately noticed I was awake.