Chapter Sixteen | Outside

~Dream's P.O.V~

Having to explain to an Omega that had never been taught anything about preheat or heat was quite difficult, and I was not going to show him anything. If he wanted to know something so bad, I would tell him to search it up, which he probably did.

I have also decided it would be best to give George space. I also knew the whole father situation that we were also caught in was stressing George out. I didn't know exactly what I was going to do next. I would have to discuss it with him when I could, but 'till then I just have to be patient.

It was quite different not to be with George after being with him for weeks on end. But he needed to do what he needed to do, and having me present would have made matters worse.

I let out a deep sigh, sitting back down on the couch. I gave out a small sigh of relief when George called for me.

I was met with an exhausted Omega, damp with sweat. "I hate you so much," he panted.

I let out a laugh. "Alright, sure you do." 

He shook his head. "Will you help? I'm too tired to clean up..." I shook my head, heading to the Omega.

As soon as all was done, the exhausted Omega passed out, which was perfectly understandable.

~George's P.O.V~

Relief, for once, something that I wasn't sure existed anymore. I was just trying to live my life as normal, but it was hard when you were being constantly bothered by an Alpha trying to get you to do things. I know he was only trying to make sure I was taken care of before Hell came back. I basically I had this constant shadow following me, telling me to eat and crap.

He finally left me alone once I downed some food and water, making him believe I was okay. As I sat down, Clay followed, letting out an exhausted sigh.

"We need to talk about my father..."

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. "What is there to talk about? I'm not doing shit."

Clay shook his head. "George, we might not have a choice here..."

I quickly shook my head, shrinking from the thought. "There's always a choice, Clay. We have made our decision."

The Alpha looked down, his eyes on the ground. "We have to do something. My father will beat us both if we don't."

I thought about it for a moment before Clay spoke again.

"I have an idea. Are you able to go out?"

I glanced at the Alpha, quickly turning my eyes to the left to think. "I think so, I mean, I'm human again."

He nodded. "Alright, let's go get something that I think can help."

As much as I didn't want to leave the safety of my nest, I knew it would be better to try.

I followed behind the Alpha out the door and to the car. He opened the door for me and I climbed into the passenger seat. I sat restlessly as we drove, bouncing my leg and constantly checking out my window. I didn't know where Clay was taking me, but in my recent state it didn't seem like the best time to be going places.