Chapter Fourty-Two | Epilogue

~George's P.O.V~

"Rye! I swear to god!" I yelled at the pup while Clay let out a wheeze. "So immature, Clay." I shook my head at my alpha. "Delilah! Your brother is not a toy!" I chased after the pup, Clay didn't help just wheezed loudly. How helpful is he?

"Rye! No, the dishwasher is not a shower!" I yelled, chasing the pup. Clay got up his lazy ass, pulling the pup out of the dishwasher. When the pup was released, he shook, soaking my alpha. This time, I laughed.

Clay pulled the 'you got to be kidding me' face. "This is what you signed up for, Dreamie." I laughed loudly. He shook his head, smiling,

"Rye, Delilah, you want a story?" The pups eyes widened, happily running to Clay. He grabbed Delilah while I grabbed Rye.

We went to sit on the couch. "So, pups, not so long ago, your father, George never wanted to have pups." I narrowed my eyes, of course.

"So...." Nick walked in, stopping Clay, "So Dream decided to go run after George and ended up failing miserably!" Clay smacked the alpha and he giggled.

"That is not true! Don't listen to him, kids!" Clay explained. "It totally is! He fell in the dirt and everything!" I snapped my head towards Kil, "Seriously? Your backing him up?"

Everyone laughed while Clay was not amused. "I hate you all!" I smirked, "No you don't," I attacked his scent gland.

He narrowed his eyes, "That's it! Come here Georgie!" I screamed while Clay chased me. Kil and Sapnap cracked up laughing.

"Clay! George! Your such a bad influence to your pups!" Darryl complained. "And Nick! You and Kil stop bullying Clay!"

Once we were away from the others, he pinned me to the ground and I smirked. He attacked my scent gland and I struggled in his grasp.

When he let go of me, I trotted back to my family. I groomed Rye, "Clay, get Delilah, bring her to me please." Clay nodded, grabbing the small pup.

Dealing with two pups was hard enough! Imagine the female omegas with six!

As I gripped Delilah to groom her, Rye took off. "Clay! Rye is going for the dishwasher!" He sprinted after the pup, quickly grabbing him because of his greater speed. The pup struggled in his grasp, unhappy.

Delilah had issues keeping up while we ran. However, Rye was keeping up very well, probably taking after his Clay. I gripped the pup in my jaws, catching up with the group once more.

"What about me?!" Nick whined trying to catch up. "Your not a pup, Nick!" Clay laughed. "I'll come rescue you, baby Sapnap!" Kil mocked. Nick cringed, "No way!"

They ran in the opposite direction. I laughed, catching up to Clay and Rye. We were a goofy bunch for sure. "What about me?!" Darryl complained from behind the group.

Me and Clay giggled, "Try to keep up! Maybe we can make you keep an eye on Delilah since your so slow," Darryl snapped "Not all of us are speedrunners like you, Clay!"

Clay wheezed and Darryl rolled his eyes. We met back up with the panting Kil and Nick. "Had fun guys?" Clay wheezed. We took the group back inside and got everyone something cold to drink.

I rolled my eyes. I have to take care of feeding these pups... My favorite.. Clay noticed that I was upset and nuzzled me.

"What's wrong, Georgie?" I sighed, "Taking care of pups is exhausting..." Clay smiled, "Thats why you have me! How can I help?" I smirked.

"Okay, Clay boy, how about you cook me some food and make our bed?" Clay rolled his eyes, "Fine..." He stomped away. I giggled, then actually took care of my pups. In the end, they were worth it.

After all that happened, it really was worth it to have these beautiful pups who look exactly like me and Clay. Though, it took many times and many heartaches, life's lost, pain in many ways, in the end it was worth it.

Plus I wasn't alone! I had Nick, Darryl and even Clay's brother Kil. And especially my wonderful claimed mate, Clay, the leader.

From now on, things would be okay as long as we had each other.

"George! Rye's in the dishwasher again!" Clay grabbed my attention. "You got to be kidding me! What is his obsession with the dishwasher?!"

Clay wheezed, "Clay, was this your fault?" He wheezed again, verifying my thought. "Clay!" I chased after the alpha while Darryl grabbed the pup out from the dishwasher.

When we got back to the couch panting, Rye was plopped down beside his sister. He instantly attacked her ear which attracted Kil's attention. "No, no, no! Rye!" He complained.

I felt bad for the group. They had to deal with our menacing pups as well, enen though they didn't mind at all.

Winter Leaf. The event was changed so that an omega could decide which mate they wanted, and not just which alpha wanted them.

We had Rye, that had a huge obsession with dishwashers and fighting his sister. He able to somewhat keep up with the group.

Then, our lovely girl, Delilah. Who was named after the omega that died helping me awhile back. I bet she would love my pups.

Nick had fallen in love with a male beta named Karl. He was a hoot for sure!

Kil had gotten himself a amazing omega, which little did I know that he had fallen in love with Delilah all those years ago. He was allowed back into the family much to Clay's dismay at that time.

Techno was killed, but the other leaders didn't seem to care about it, more power for them.

Lark, Clay's father. He was never missed. Never.

Delilah, the omega that helped me through everything, would never be forgotten and she lives on in our pup, Delilah.

Clay. Oh, Clay. I love him with all my heart and can't think of my life without him... It was him who made me not hate all the alphas. He made life worth living. He is a wonderful father, when not causing trouble.

And... Well, me! After all these years of never wanting a mate, I realize how much I really wanted to find the right one, and that was Clay...

____________________________________

And there we go! That was Winter Leaf! I hope y'all enjoyed it as much as I did writing it! This story has been a life saver! Really changed my life! Though this story is complete there is many more to come! Thank you all again!

Any updates regarding chapters or upcoming books please join my discord! Which can be found in my bio!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

I am so honored to have worked on this book since the second chapter and to have been the one to be able to motivate Onyx to write it. I appreciate all of you. I know my editors notes are goofy, but this one is serious. Thank you, with a full heart, to Onyx. To you. And to the thousands of other readers.

Stay calm, Stay alive
Editor Shy