Chapter Fourty-One | Pups (Smut)

~George's P.O.V~

(Both Wolf Form)

I locked Clay out until I was ready. He didn't like it, but he understood. He was sitting outside my door, trying to keep himself calm.

I was struggling, but I refused to make him aware. I was panting uncontrollably, sweating, and making a huge mess out of our bed.

I have never felt in so much pain until now. It's as if my body knew what was going to happen. My other heat was nothing compared to this. I let out whimpers of pain but didn't alert my alpha.

I tried my best to make myself as comfortable as possible. I had fans and anything else I might need. Food, water, stuff like that. It didn't change the fact that I felt like I was dying. I tried so hard to not scream for the alpha. I had to bite my tongue. He made this all so much better.

I couldn't though, I wouldn't be able to control myself, and neither would he. I had to keep us away from each other for as long as needed. I whimpered for Clay softly, but not loud enough for home to hear.

You can do this George..

I rolled over which made no difference to the torture.

Am I ready?

"Clayy!" I tried to hold it back but it was useless. The alpha crashed through the door, locking eyes with me. "Clay, help! But... Don't..." He nodded, jumping on the bed.

I stuck my nose directly into his fur, getting some relief. He licked my scent gland gently. I knew how much his body and mine was begging to mate, yet he still had some much control.

"Clay?" I panted. He look up at me. "I don't want to die..." He smiled at me, lovingly, "I won't let that happen..." but he couldn't control what happens.

He groomed me, trying to calm me. "You're okay, I got you." He hushed me. "Clay? If we do this, will it stop? My heat?" I looked up at him. He nodded, making me sigh loudly.

I knew I couldn't take anymore of this... "I think... I'm ready..." He smiled, "I won't hurt you, I promise." I nodded as he grinned.

(Slight Smut!)

"Are you ready, George?" I shook my head. "I'll never be completely ready, but I trust you to take care of me..." He nodded, "I'll go slow. I won't hurt you, or at least prevent it as best I can."

I sighed, "How exactly are we going to do this? I've never done it properly..." Clay smiled, "I'll walk you through it." I couldn't hide back how scared I was at this moment, my body shaking slightly.

"It is suggested that you stand up, but if you must, you can lay down," I lifted my body from the floor, standing on my shakey legs, "Get your balance, George." I whined, jumping from the bed.

"I don't want to make your room messy!" I was trying to stall with excuses then anything else, but it was a valid concern.

"Bathroom? Should be easier to clean there," I sighed, nodding and swallowing nervously. I followed my alpha at a slow pace. He walked through the doggie door and I followed.