Chapter Fourteen | Temptation

~George's P.O.V~

I let out staggered breaths, trying to ignore the heat. At this point, it was almost unbearable.

"Clay..." I panted. He looked over at me. I shook away the thought, putting my head down. He realized I didn't need him anymore so he put his head back down, squeezing his eyes shut in an attempt to ignore the strong nagging instinct.

I rolled over on my back. Clay glared at me. "George, stop doing that," the Alpha complained, holding back a frustrated growl. 

"Am I bothering you, Dreamy?" I asked, a note of attitude in my voice. 

Clay growled. "Don't test me, and what do you think?" 

I gave him an innocent smile, making him roll his eyes. "Well, I'm sorry I'm bothering you." 

He growled and I smirked in response. I loved teasing him. I knew I was getting onto the Alpha's nerves, but I was too physically uncomfortable to care. 

"George, will you just go back to sleep or something?" 

I let out a laugh, making my body hurt. It made me wince but I sucked it up. "Nah, even if I wanted to I couldn't."

The Alpha got up, leaving the room. I yelled out to him but he was frustrated with me. The door closed and I rolled back over, touching my head to my tail. 

I groaned. It was getting bad again. "Clay! Come back!" I got up, trying to find the Alpha. "Clay!" I walked around the house, limping out of my heat's pain, before spotting him sitting on the living room couch. "Clay? I'm sorry. Can you come back, please?" 

He looked up at me, shaking his head. "George, you can't act like that. It's not helping me or the situation." 

I looked down, letting my ears droop with guilt.

The Alpha stands up. "Come on, let's get you back to your nest." I nodded, following my Alpha.

I used it again... my Alpha

I shuddered, lowering myself to the ground in the middle of the hallway, shaking in pain. "Clay!" My voice shook.

He must have read my mind because he picked me up by the scruff haling me back to my nest. He placed me inside and I curled up, quaking, "Can't you do something? It hurts..." I murmured. 

He shook his head, curling around me and emitting his warmth to me. I put my head into his fur, taking in his scent. He started licking my scent gland. I let out a sigh, having some of the pain lifted. I closed my eyes, enjoying the Alpha. He put his paw over my shoulder and I flinched. He realized and moved it back to its original position. 

He stood up, walking over to the opposite side of the bed before sitting down. He realized he wasn't fighting his instinct as hard as he should be. I got up as well, crouching low to the ground. 

He turned towards me. "George, lay down please."

I tilted my head towards him and by instinct and raised my lower end. The Alpha narrowed his eyes. "George, stop!" I didn't quite understand what was bothering the Alpha so much. He growled, looking away before hesitantly looking back. "If you don't lay down, I'll have to leave." I tilted my head, my body refused to move. "Please, lay down."  For all I knew, I was laying down. And plus, this position was giving the most comfort in this hard time.