Chapter Three | Day Two

~ George's P.O.V~

(All Wolves)

Now, all eyes were on me with shocked expressions.

It was out, they knew there was, in fact, a male omega.

I could hear the whoops and hollers from the crowds, "Chin up omega, you got quite a crowd!" I heard.

That didn't make any of a difference. I was still terrified.

When we arrived at the middle of the large arena, I could see across from me was a crowd of alphas wanting to claim me.

One alpha, however, stood out. It was the large dark grey alpha that scared the others away.

Of course, he wanted me, they all do.

"Now stay put and watch the show, try not to bite any alphas." he laughed, trotting away.

Now, I was alone, just me and a crowd of alphas.

I knew the event would start and it just made me want to bolt away. 

When the countdown started, I crouched myself as low as I could go without touching the ground. 

As soon as they were released, they sprinted straight towards me, but every time they would get close another would tackle them down.

Growls and barks surrounded me. Teeth and claws, blood and whimpers.

When they finally started getting close to me, I knew I had to do something.

I glared at the current alpha going towards me, crouching lower before pushing my back feet and pushing off of the ground in a long leap.

All the alphas not paying enough attention slammed into the walls while the closer ones got whacked in the face.

I glanced behind me for a split second, there was still a large amount after me.

I took a sharp left, cutting them off and most of them taking a tumble.

Growls and Howls followed still close behind me.

It wasn't every day that you see an omega fight back or run.

Some, of course, we're too busy fighting each other to join the chase.

I got nipped at, telling me that they were catching up, taunting me.

I took a sharp right turn pushing myself into a faster sprint to avoid the chasers.

I looked right, spotting the large, dark grey alpha. Unlike the rest, he was just watching me.

I was just his source of pathetic entertainment.