Chapter Fifteen | Warning

~George's P.O.V~

I was resting peacefully in my nest when there was a knock on the door. I glanced up for a moment before laying my head back down. Clay lifted his nose and sniffed the air, then growled quietly and hauled himself out of the room, tail swishing.

I was almost back to sleep when my nose was filled with a vile smell. My nose scrunched, I asked, "Clay... What is that?"

I suddenly realized was face-to-face with my worst enemy. The black alpha narrowed his hateful gaze, his optics staring right through my soul. I couldn't move- maybe he would ignore me if I stayed still enough.

Clay charged into the room alongside the larger Alpha. "Link! Get the fuck out of my room!" Clay glared down the larger alpha, just a few inches smaller than his father.

His father turned back the smaller Alpha. "Dream... Have I taught you anything?"

Clay pushed past his father, standing his ground in front of me. He let out a possessive growl. "Get out of my fucking house!"

I looked from the larger alpha back to Clay, shivering with sudden fear.

His father smirked, "Dream, my boy, that's no way to welcome your own father."

"Leave now!" Clay growled, the threat rumbling deep within his throat. "My Omega is in heat and you're scaring him!"

I pushed myself out of the nest, jumping down next to the Alpha. I hid quietly behind him for safety. Clay's tail flicked from side to side in irritation.

"So the rumors are true? He smells fresh of heat."

Clay let out a loud booming growl of warning. "I told you to leave!"

His father let out a stiff laugh. "I'm not going anywhere! I can't seem to trust you with the task I have given you!" 

Clay bared his teeth. "He's my Omega! I do what I please with him! Now leave us alone!" Though that sentence made me feel like just his property, I knew he was just trying to get the larger Alpha to leave, and I was grateful.

"I'm giving you a week! If I come back and that Omega smells the same, we're going to have a problem!" he snapped, bringing his teeth to bare.

"I don't need to do shit! Don't boss me around like I'm a fucking peasant!" Clay snarled.

The lead Alpha launched himself at us. Clay soared toward him and tussled him to the fur, clumps of gray and black fur fluttering through the air. I shuffled aside as they continued to howl, bark, and bite, narrowly getting crushed.
I realized with a start that my Alpha was loosing. His father had gripped him by the scruff, shaking him violently, snarling. Clay let out a yelp before getting himself loose.

He lowered himself to the floor, his eyes staring down the larger Alpha. The smaller Alpha launched himself at the lead Alpha, gripping tightly onto his father's neck.

The elder didn't make a noise and shook Clay loose. As soon as he was shook off, he bit onto the leader's hind leg. The leader turned around, nipping at Clay. He twisted his body, dragging the fussing leg with him. His father grabbed the neck of Clay, dragging him off of his leg. He flung Clay, causing him to crash into the wall and make a hole.