Chapter Twelve | Difference [Teaser]

~George's P.O.V~

I finally woke up, panting loudly. What was wrong with me?

"Dream!" I called out desperately. When the Alpha didn't come, I helped myself get out of the bed. I tumbled to the floor, groaning. "Dream!" I yelled again.

Nothing.

I pushed myself off of the ground, slowly making my way out of the room with a tired limp. Sweat was thickening my coat. "Dream!" I called out, hoping he could hear me.

I collapsed, shuddering in pain. "Dream!" I cried. "Please," I said, weakly. I heard the quick patter of paws as Dream slid his way into the room, noticing me on the ground and running to me.

"Dream..." I whimpered.

"George, what the hell are you doing?" He grabbed me by the scruff, hoisting me up.

"Dream! What is wrong with me?" I begged. He had to know something. Dream always knew.

"I'll explain once we get back to your nest." He spoke calmly while I let out a groan. He placed me back into my 'nest'.

I curled into a tight ball. "What is happening?" I whined.

The Alpha let out a deep sigh. "George... You're in heat."

I shook my head. "No! I'm not!" I let out a grumble, readjusting myself in my blankets.

The Alpha shook his head. "I'm sorry, George."

I let out a whine. "I'm not ready for pups!"

Dream nuzzled me, disappointment in his voice. "I know... and I'm not either. So I'm not going to."

I glared up at him in complete and happy disbelief. "You're not going to mate me?" I questioned.

He shook his head, emitting a weak smile. "No, George, I'm not."

I didn't know what to say so instead, I showed my gratitude by nuzzling the Alpha.

"But that doesn't mean this won't be a living hell for you. Your body wants nothing more than to be mated."

I nodded my head.

"And for me, it will be just as hard- if not harder. It's very difficult for an Alpha to ignore an Omega in heat," he explained.

I nodded again. "Will we be able to pull this off?"

The Alpha shook his head, unsure. "I'm not too sure, but we will try."

I let out a stiff sigh.

"Here's how things are going to go. If the urge gets too strong on either of us, I will leave the room, or you will ask me to leave the room, okay?"

I nodded, listening closely, trying to ignore the constant aching pain.

"It will be best if I stay with you as much as possible, my scent should help you a bit."

I can do this. "Thank you, Dream."

He smiled, nuzzling and buffing his sweet honey scent against me. "Call me Clay." I deepened my already-existing smile, taking in the Alpha's scent. I knew it would get worse from here, but at least there wouldn't be pups. And that's all that matters.

-------------------------------------------------------

Moved over to Webnovel! Read this chapter there!

My user is: OnyxButNot_

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/22329400206913405?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4311964584

Yo yo yo! ShyCatNotTaken is now a paid editor so you should get a chapter daily if I can keep up the chapters, XD anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! I love you all so much! ❤️

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

Yes, I am now a paid editor :> Everyone make sure to go to that discord :>

And also, Onyx and I go live on my channel on Twitch on our SMP!

https://www.twitch.tv/shycatfearful

-Editor Shy