Chapter Seventeen | Blood

~George's P.O.V~

Fear.

I was mortified. My blood was ice and my breath was caught in my throat. As an Omega, my body was wired to obey, no matter how much I wanted to run.

I didn't even know this Alpha! I think he was at Winter Leaf, they all were.

Dream!" I cried, trying anything possible to stop the smaller alpha atop me. He mounted me, causing my eyes to grow wide with fear, my eyes slightly watering but not too much.

Clay rushes towards the smaller, stopping him before he was able to do anything to me. Thankfully, all he did was leave me frozen for a few seconds. I quickly got up after having the Alpha knocked off me and stumbled away, my tail between my legs.

Clay grabbed him tightly, gripping onto his neck and drawing speckles of dark blood. He pins the smaller to the ground before biting down, locking his jaws in Gibson's neck and shaking his head, letting out a SNAP.

"Dream!" I yelled at the Alpha, but it was too late.

The smaller was laying dead...

Clay grabbed me by the scruff, ushering me away from the bloody scene. He plopped me in the passenger's seat, transforming into a human. I stiffly shifted to human as well. He got in and panted, turning towards me, his mouth dark red with the other Alpha's blood.

"Clay... you killed him!"

Guilt swallowed Clay's gaze. He looked away. "They tried to mate you, George, what else was I to do? Let it happen?"

"I don't know! Just... not kill him!" I yelled at him with distress in my voice.

He let out a small, annoyed huff. I knew that he saw no other way to solve the problem. "I'm sorry, it's going to be fine. I'm a lead Alpha, there's not much they can do to me." He paused, then turned back toward me, seriousness in his gaze. It made me lean forward a bit and listen closely. "Normal Alphas, Betas, and Omegas listen to us. We can do basically whatever we want."

He got out napkins, wiping his mouth before driving off.

...

I woke up from someone shaking me. I immediately realized I was in wolf form. I grumbled, snuggling back down in the car's seat. He grabbed me by the scruff, hauling me inside. He plopped me into my bed. I dazedly fluffed the hoodies, snuggling into the nest.

The Alpha nuzzled me, snuggling beside me. "It's back, isn't it?" I let out a sigh, now feeling the welling pain.

It was.

Well, I better get some rest, shouldn't I?

...

"Dreamm!" I complained, exaggerating the 'M' sound. I looked up, quickly dropping my head and squeezing my eyes shut.

"No, George. You're just saying this because you're in heat. You know this."

I grumbled against his thick fur, the pain was almost unbearable. No--not almost, it was. He said eventually it would reach its peak and here it was unbearable.