Chapter Thirty-Five | Lines

~George's P.O.V~

(TW: Mild Smut!)

(All Human Form)

I guess I finally knew what Clay felt. I was so close to the wonderful scent gland of a lead alpha. Clay didn't like this. He was very uncomfortable. Alphas scent omegas, not the other way around.

However, I couldn't pull myself back from the captivating scent. It wasn't tell he pushed me back that I knew I was really pushing his boundaries.

"George... You can't do this..." He warned. I panted, holding myself back from the alpha, "Do you have issues with it, Clay boy?" The alpha shuddered.

"George... If you continue, I won't be able to hold myself back..." He looked deep into my eyes.

I knew what I was doing to the alpha, "What are you going to do, alpha?" I smirked, knowing what I was doing. His jaw dropped. I went around him, tracing my finger atound him as I go. "George..." He tried to calm down but his eyes dilated, fixated on me.

He had finally had enough, pushing me to the wall, "Your crossing a line between calm and savage. Do you really want to do this?" He spoke, calming his rushing adrenaline.

I nodded my head, "No pups, Dream." He bit his lip, "I will try my best, just don't go crossing any lines. I only have so much control in this situation."

I nodded, grinning. Human form makes it nearly impossible for me to get pregnant. I knew that from somewhere, possibly my mother?

"George... Can I?" Clay asked in a whisper-like tone. I nodded and he quickly found my lips in a fury. I didn't know if I was frightened, or glad.

I decided to push these invisible lines he gave me. When I started to suck on the alphas sensitive scent gland, he squirmed in my grip.

"George!" He yelped, trying to get away. I tightened my grip on his shirt, pulling him to me. If he really wanted to, he could easily push me away, but I knew he didn't want to. I turned myself away from the wall, no longer leaning on it.

I reluctantly let go, panting, "Clay! Your scent..." I groaned, holding myself back. "George..." He looked deeply into my eyes.

"You can't mess with me there... Please..." I knew exactly what I was doing. Did I find his weakness?

"Clay..." I looked into his eyes, lifting my hand and circling his scent gland with my fingers. He leaned into the gentle touch. He opened his eyes, letting out a content sigh.

I reconnected my lips to his neck. He let out a growl, flipping us around and again, pinning me to the wall. "I told you can't do that!" He narrowed his eyes.

I smirked as he pinned my hands against the wall, "I can't help myself, Clay..." Clay looked away, holding back anything he wanted to do. I knew what he wanted.

"Clay, look at me," I begged, trying to get my alphas attention. He caught my eye, "Please... Your scent..." I panted. He advantage that he was stronger and held me down, taking control my scent gland and attacking the area.

His movement were fast and violent. I didn't know for sure if he would draw blood.

He wrapped his hands around me, pulling me closer. He tilted my head to get better access. I didn't mind, as long as he didn't hurt me too bad.