Chapter Twenty-Seven | Feral

~George's P.O.V~

Dream jumped off the bed, "Stay George, I'll be back." I nodded my head, as much as I wanted to follow him, I knew it was smart that I didn't.

I could hear the screaming through the door, I knew they we're talking about me.

They busted through the door while Clay growled at them, preparing to attack at any given time.

I raised from the bed jumping down onto the floor. I went straight to my alpha.

"We did what you wanted! Leave!" He growled. His father shook his head.

"You might have done something but it wasn't what I wanted, I been fighting with you for so long Dream.." he sighed.

"I'm tired of fighting with you, I don't believe you can properly carry my legacy," The leader shook his head.

"So I'm going to give you one last chance, then I'll do what I promised the omega on the first day we met. My eyes widened, I tucked my tail hiding behind Dream, terrified.

Dream growled, then he attacked the leader biting into his neck, he flinched attempting to shake Dream off of him. Dream dragged the older to the ground, the carpet was now stained red with the leaders blood.

Kil was shocked, Dream had managed to take down the leader pinning him to the ground. "You listen carefully, Lark," He let out a deep growl. "You won't lay a paw on me or my omega ever again! If I see you here again I won't hesitate to kill you!"

I was shocked, Kil was shocked. He shifted his gaze to Kil, "and you! Get out of my damn house!" He growled.

Kil tucked his tail and let his ears fall, finally submitting to Dream. He ducked his head catching Dream's eyes for a second before bolting out of the room.

Dream shifted his gaze back to the bloody older under his paws. "It's time I took my place as leader, and there is nothing you can do." He growled deeply.

He released the older letting him scramble to his feet, he was beat. He ducked his head showing his respect, before finally submitting to Dream.

"Leave my sight!" He growled, his father caught his eyes, they narrowed threatening the older. He turned around head down, leaving the room.

Was it over? I looked over at my alpha, he let out a deep sigh, "George?"

I rushed to him snuggling into his chest, it was over, it had to be over. I let out a sigh inhaling his scent deeply.