Chapter Twenty | Delilah

~George's P.O.V~

Dream was dragged away from the door by Sapnap and others. I nuzzled his hoodies. I don't know how long it had been, but sadly, the hoodies were losing his scent.

My heat was finally starting to go down, I could tell because I was starting to get very tired again. Sleeping started coming easy for me, while also occasionally getting woken here and there by intense cramps.

I didn't know the last time I had seen my alpha. I hadn't seen or heard anyone lately besides when he had come to the door. I never felt so alone...

...

I woke up to the locks of the door being opened, making me jump out of my nest and to the door. The door opened to Sapnap in human form.

"How are you feeling, George?"

I let out a sigh. "Sad..."  I paused, "Tired..." I paused, "Missing Dream... I want my alpha, Sapnap."

Sapnap slowly shook his head. "You will be with your alpha here soon, he just needs some extra time. Are you hungry?" I shook my head, trotting back to my nest with no will to talk to the other alpha.

"Dream gave me his trust that I would take care of his omega, and you need to eat and drink. Your about to go into your post heat."

I let out a sigh, hiding inside my nest from the other.

He dragged me out of my nest while I let out a unhappy groan. He placed me in front of a plate of food and some iced water.

As much as I wanted to rebel, it didn't change the fact that in actuality, I was starving. I let out a sigh, eating the food.

When I was done I tiredly walked back to my nest.

...

I woke up to a familiar scent, Delilah...

I pushed myself out of my nest, trotting to the other.

I tried to ignore the overwhelming scent of my alpha on the omega. It hurt.

She knew I was uncomfortable with the scent, but there wasn't much she could do.

My alpha mated her...

So, of course she smelled like him. What did this mean for us? What does this mean for Delilah? My head is swirling with all these questions and concerns.

"Where's Dream?" I asked, afraid of the answer. She let out a sigh.

"Dream has locked himself in his room. He's not feeling very happy with himself right now..."

I glanced down, holding back the tears. This was my fault... I decided against saying it aloud.

"Can I go home?"

The omega smiled slightly, "Yes George, you can go home, but Dream needs his space, okay? Do you promise to give him space? This is important."

I nodded my head, sadly. She nodded her head, ushering me out of the room and to Sapnap's car. He helped us into the back seat before driving. The other omega looked tired, more tired then me.