Chapter Two | Day One

~George's P.O.V~

So how exactly did I get into this position?

That's a very good question, well I didn't want to go to the Winter Leaf, so this brought me here, hiding under my bed while hoping that they won't find me.

"Hey there, omega!" George jumped out of hisskin noticing two large alphas in front of me.

"Woah a real actual male omega!" they glanced at each other, "They weren't kidding!"

I shrunk farther back under the bed for safety.

"Bro I'm getting this one at the Winter Leaf!"

His friend gave him a sharp glare, "No way this one is mine!"

They started growling at each other and I took this chance to run until I was violently picked up by my scruff.

"Where do you think you're going?" This alpha was twice the size of the other two. It's coat a thick black, it's scent overtook all other smells in the room.

The other alphas trotted up to us and spoke "Sorry sir, he was a bit tricky, he left before we could catch him!"

He gave them a deep growl dropping me on the floor and held me against his chest so I couldn't run.

"You guys had one job!" Their ears drooped down with guilt.

He pushed me towards them before looking at me deep in the eyes. "So, you're the famous omega..."

His wide smirk brought fear into my eyes.

He nuzzled his snout against my scent gland, and I back up quickly.

"Why are you running, Omega? You smell so good."

I let out a low growl. "Leave me alone".

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I looked up with a smirk.

"Don't know, don't care."

I could see his eye barrow in anger "You watch it omega, or I might just claim you for myself and mate you right now!"

With shock, I tucked my tail and flattened my ears to the side, submitting to the large alpha in front of me.

"Grab the omega, let's go. We are going to be late."

I walked behind the other Alpha's with a pained face.

I can't escape, can I?

The large black alpha led the way while the other two walked along my side so I wouldn't run.

When we arrived at the events gates, I crouched with fear, following close behind the alphas.

For once in my life, I was terrified. All eyes were on me.

It's not every day you see an omega be escorted by a lead alpha and two others, especially sinse I just so happened to be the only male omega at the event.