Chapter Nine | Scent [Teaser]

~George's P.O.V~

I glared up from the TV as Dream comes back from his errands.

"George," Dream groaned. I rolled my eyes, getting up from the cozy couch.

"Dream." I looked at the Alpha.

Dream looked over at Sapnap. "Nick, can you go please?" He asked. His tone of voice made it sound more like an order rather than a request.

Sapnap let out a deep sigh.  He looked at me, then back at Dream.

"Sapnap!" Dream snapped, growling at the weak Alpha. Sapnap ducked his head, hurriedly taking his leave.

"Dream?" He looked exhausted, it was different for him. Worry flashed in my gut; mostly for myself.

"George..." Dream looked at me. 

"Dream? Is... is everything okay?"

He looked deep into my eyes. "Come here."

Hesitantly, I took a step backwards. "Why?"

"George!" He yelled, advancing as I stumbled back.

"Dream, calm down," I begged, frightened. Dream was always scary.

"Come here! Please..." Instead of making me come to him, it made me back up, hesitantly.

Letting out a deep-throated growl, he suddenly lunged toward me, grabbing my shoulders and slamming me against the wall, holding me there.

"Dream!" I yelped, pain scorching through the back of my head and shoulders.

"When I tell you to come here, you listen to me!" He snarled close to my ear.

Why is he always like this?

He sniffed the air, growling. "Why don't you smell right? You don't smell like me!"

"W- well..." I started, stuttering, "...I- I took a shower..."

"Why?"

I shook. "Dream, I smelled bad. Am I not allowed to-" I yelped as he bit into my scent gland. "Dream!" I screeched, starting to shake.

I pushed him away, getting him off of me. He growled, narrowing his eyes. "Change!" As if on command, I shifted, cowering away from the Alpha who had also switched.

"Come here," he growled. Fear changed any plans I once had. I let my ears fall to the sides showing my submission. I walked over to the Alpha, obeying.

He grabbed me by the scruff, holding me in his jaws. He placed me on the bed, curling around me. He was so warm. He put his paws over mine, restricting my movements.

"Stay." He nuzzled at my scent gland. I closed my eyes, ignoring the Alpha as best as possible.

So much for getting rid of his scent. I was slightly startled when Dream started grooming me.

"Dream?"

"Shh..." He hushed me, continuing. He nuzzled my scent gland again, licking at it. He had to be buffing his scent again because it was unavoidable. His sweet honey scent filled the room.

He continued to rub his head against my scent gland, making sure that it smelt strictly like him. 

"Dream..." I sighed. I couldn't deny that I was definitely enjoying this. He hummed, licking behind my ear. "Why are you doing this?"

"Just let me," he answered, his voice hitting low.  Tired, I gave in, laying my head down on a pillow. I couldn't say this was all that bad, I just didn't understand why he was doing this.

Why was he being nice all of a sudden?

When he was done, he laid his head on top of mine, closing his eyes tightly. By the smell of him, Dream was sleeping peacefully.

I gave a slight smile; I was content.  I closed my eyes, engulfed in the warmth of the Alpha.

-------------------------------------------------------
Moved over to Webnovel! Read this chapter there!

My user is: OnyxButNot_

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/22329400206913405?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4311964584

Been on a roll! Are you proud! You should be! Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I love you all :D Let me know what your favorite part is!

Stay clam, Stay alive

Onyx

MY POWER WENT OUT AND I DIDNT HAVE WIFI!! This chapter would have been out ages ago if I had wifi! I'm sorry everyone! Just know I love y'all. And I'm proud of you, Onyx.😊 (and thank y'all for reading my part)

-Editor Shy