Chapter Thirty-Eight | Play

~George's P.O.V~

(All Human Form)

I expected more to show up. What was I even expecting? It wasn't like she was well known. She ment nothing to many, just a toy to use. My hopes were too high, but what happened to her did effect those who knew her.

Sapnap was acting okay, but he's not exactly good at hiding it.

Dream was obviously holding back any type of emotion to not show weakness.

Kil was broken and angry, I didn't know if he was more broken or more angry.

Her parents were a mess to say the least. I... I don't even know... I guess I take after my alpha, holding back any sadness.

After goodbyes and griefs were said, silence surrounded the group.

(Kil: Wolf Form)
(Everyone Else: Human Form)

When we got home, I watched as Kil willingly allowed the alphas to take him back down to his cell, ears drooped.

I let out a sigh, "I'm going to take a shower." Before he was able to deny it, I had locked myself in the bathroom, leaning against the door.

I let out a sigh, standing up. It was refreshing. It wouldn't get rid of everything I was feeling, but at least I could do a much needed shower.

I heard a light knock on the door. I knew exactly who it was, but I didn't want to let him in. "George?" It was hard to hear him over the shower.

I didn't respond and just continued. I heard the door open, letting out a sigh. "Clay, go away." I rolled my eyes, running my hands through my hair.

I'm sure he had sat down because I could no longer hear his feet on the ground and I didnt hear him leave. I finished, turning the water off, "Go away," I complained.

"Just come out, I have seen you before," I sighed, rolling my eyes. I pulled back the curtains to only pop my head out, looking at Clay sitting on the toilet seat.

"Your annoying," I closed the curtains as he wheezed. He pulled them back all the way and I crossed my arms. He looked me up and down, smirking.

"I hate you," I got out, ignoring the persistent alpha. Clay watched as I dressed myself which made me blush. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm.

"Clay!" I rolled my eyes. He smiled at me. I sighed before wrapping my arms around him. He happily wrapped his hands around me.

I sighed snuggling into his chest. He pulled back, lifting my chin and catching my eyes. "I love you, George." I blushed, "I love you too." He pulled me into a sweet kiss. I pulled back with a soft smile.

"Give me your neck, George," I shook my head, smiling before obeying my alpha. He took in my sweet scent before quickly scenting me. He was quick about it for once, a change of pace if you will.

For the rest of the day, we relaxed in each other's company. I knew I had to say something about Kil. "Clay, how long are we going to keep Kil here? He didn't even do anything to me, it was your father."

Clay shook his head, "I don't care, he helped him." I let out a deep sigh. I knew it was useless trying to change the alpha's mind.

"I'm going to go to the restroom," Clay nodded. Instead of going to the restroom, I went to Clay's room, grabbing the cell keys and quickly going down the basement stairs.

I unlocked the gate, walking to the back and hearing the chains rattle, "What are you doing here? Does Dream know your down here?" I shook my head.

"I'm getting you out of here. Now." Kil was confused, "What?" I unlocked his cell door, slipping inside. I inspected the chains. I started with the one on his neck, undoing it.

Once he was free, he shook his fur, making the remaining chains rattle. I undid the muzzle strap, removing it. I took off the remaining chains from his legs.

(All Human Form)

He changed to human form, brushing off his pants, "I don't understand why you are doing this, but thank you..." I smiled, "Follow me. Quietly." He nodded, following behind.

We went up the stairs with silent stealth. I took him to the back door, opening it and quietly shutting it after us.

I turned towards the alpha, "You can't ever come back, you understand?" He nodded his head, "Thanks again, George." He dipped his head in respect, changing into wolf form and sprinting away as fast as he could.

When I got inside, I was stopped by Clay who was crossing his arms, "Hey Clay," I laughed, nervously. He let out a sigh, "I saw you help Kil," Of course he did. The disappointed look on his face cleared to be numb.

"As long as he doesn't come back, I'll let him be." I smiled, bringing my alpha into a hug. He let go, gently smiling.

I was watching the TV when Clay came up to me in Wolf form, crouching in a playful position. "Clay, what are you doing?" I chuckled. "Have you ever played before, George?" He chuckled, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Just follow my lead," I sighed, changing to wolf form.

(Both Wolf Form)

I crouched before Clay pounced on me, knocking me off my feet. I got up, pouncing back, we rolled around on the floor, giggling like kids.

I didn't have much time for fun and games as a pup, because I was never allowed out of the house due to being the only male omega and how dangerous it is, especially after the incident with the other alpha.

I chased my alpha loosely behind. He would let me get close, before taking off. After almost destroying several pots, we took the fight outside.

"DREAM!!" I yelled, running after my alpha. He turned around, crouching down and wagging his tail. As soon as I got close, he took off once again.

I was distracted when Clay pounced on me out of seemingly no where. He pinned me onto my back, smiling and panting. "Okay, you got me! You got me!" I giggled. He let me get up and we took our exhausted selves inside.

(All Human Form)

We drank tons of water and laughed. Clay smiled at me, pulling me into a hug.

"My omega.." he smiled.

"My Alpha.." I hugged him tighter.

____________________________________

Aw finally some fluff, what we all needed. Really close to the end now but don't worry more books are in the works!

Live writing and spoilers on discord in my bio!

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

My cat is so cute istg X3

On my own book I got called DreamXD.... I GOT CALLED GOD BITCHES!

-Editor Shy