Chapter One | News

~George's POV~

"No, I'm not going!" George looked at his mother angry with fear. "Yes, you are, they will drag you out of this building if you don't go, you know that."

George didn't care, He wasn't going period. He glared at his mother before walking away while she gave him a look of anger.

"You can't just walk away from me." George smirked at her. "Just did!" He knew there was no chance of denying what was to come, he knew they would drag him to Winter Leaf by his ear. Yet he wouldn't go down without a fight.

"I'm not going" George grumbled in a whisper, It wasn't long until the event. He wanted to ignore it as most as possible.

"I'm not going, they can't make me." No matter how many times George told himself that, it didn't change the fact that he would go to Winter Leaf. George wanted it to go away, George thought about running, but no matter where he went they will find him.

He hate being locked away, his mother always said "It's not safe George" He can take care of himself. His mother always gave him stupid excuses, "You'll be attacked" "You'll get claimed" "You'll get mated as soon as you walk out the door" but what his mom never understood, is that George is not afraid of some stuck-up alpha.

George was startled by his phone ringing, he picked up the phone. "Your mother still not letting you leave?" George sighed, "Yeah. You know how she is Bad."

Bad is a beta, he has nothing to worry about, going out in public. Bad doesn't really understand because as far as he is, concerned George is a beta too.

Secrets George didn't want to tell anyone. Bad would find out as soon as Winter Leaf came. All the beta's come for the entertainment not to take place in the event. 

More reasons for George to fear Winter Leaf. He just wanted a break, a moment to just breath, not have to worry about everything.

"Maybe if she won't let you leave, I could come to you?" Bad wanted to come over but he just couldn't. "Uh no, my mother won't let anyone come over either" George hated lying to his friend but it's the only way of keeping his secret. George could hear the disappointment in his voice.

What kind of friend am I?

"Can we just play Minecraft or something"George wanted to get things off his mind.
Bad sighed, reluctantly he agreed. George was right to do it soon he was laughing with his friends, not giving a care in the world about the event in which would ruin his life forever.

Why couldn't George just be like Bad? All of the males are always beta's or alpha's not omegas. Why can't he just be like the rest? Why does it have to be him. What will all his friends think of him once they found out, will they even like him anymore?

~Dream's P.O.V~

Dream huffed in smoke as he slid around the corner, Sapnap glared at Dream for a split second before Dream lunged in front. "Slow down!" Sapnap yelled, Dream smirk and huff, "Good luck catching me now!" The faster Dream ran the more snow he kicked up.

Dream slid into a sharp stop making Sapnap bump into him. "Wha?" Sapnap glared at Dream's father in front of Dream. "What do you want" I growled.

"Is this really what you're doing the day before the Winter Leaf?" Dream's father glared at Dream. Dream shook the snow from his coat, "Why do you care?" Dream rolled his eyes ."Because how you do reflects on me!" His father growled with anger.

Sapnap gave Dream saddened glance before standing up on shaky legs, "I think uh, I should go... Uh see you at the Winter Leaf." He quickly ran off to avoid having to deal with Dream's father.

"I'll do fine." Dream growled in anger. His father approached his causing Dream to back up, "You better". His father took that as an answer and sprinted away.

Dream sat back down in the snow sighing, is every alpha's father like his? Dream knew Sapnap's father is nothing like his, It isn't fair. He sat back up sprinting in the same direction that his father ran in.

By the time Dream made it home he was panting loudly, he changed into his human form before walking to the table which his father talking to his mother.

Dream was about to go to his room when his name was shouted by his father "Dream, come here" He sighed turning around to go to the table, I sat down next to my mother. "What do you want?" My father glared at me, to him I was being very disrespectful.

"There a new omega this year..." I let out a stiff laugh, there's always a new omega".

He shook his head, "Not like this one".

I glared at my mother then back at him. "What do you mean?"

"It's a male omega."

My mouth dropped, I know how rare male omegas are. "Are you serious?" I glared at my father.

"You know I don't lie Dream..."

"But I.." I was stopped in my tracks "You need to claim him".

My eyes widened, "Father I-? Everyone will be trying to claim him." He banged on the table standing up. "I know! We have trained you long and hard and this will be the only one for years!"

I shook my head and he looked at me sternly, "You are going to claim this omega or else, you must not ruin our reputation by running away with your tails between your legs!"

I knew he wasn't going to say no, if my father wanted something, he gets it. Looks like this Winter Leaf may be more dangerous than I thought.

————————————————————————
Hello Loves! I know I know making another book when I'm working on another is pretty weird champ, but it's the only way to pique my interest! Don't worry Mallo is far from over but I wanted to write something else, and this subject was so interesting to me and not others have omegaverse fanfiction. When I ran out of them to read, I was like screw it I'm writing my own, and that brings us to now, I will be taking turns, hope y'all enjoyed.

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx