Chapter Six | Escape [Teaser]

~George's P.O.V~

"Dream, no!"  I jumped away from the Alpha.

He turned around and shifted into his wolf form. "Turn into your wolf form," he snarled, pacing in front of me.

Though I didn't want to obey the Alpha, I knew I didn't have much of a choice. I shifted, growling back at the large Alpha in front of me.

"Run!" He barked.

I glared at him for a moment before trotting out the door. As soon as I hit the grassy ground, I picked up speed, then settled into a slow sprint. This was a twisted game to him. He loved the blood-pumping thrill of running after his Omega.

When I couldn't smell the Alpha, I slowed into a trot, panting loudly. I didn't know how far the Alpha was or when he was going to chase me.

I ran up to a small stream, taking a lap at the fresh, cool water before laying down and licking at my grazed paw pads.

I heard a yowl in the distance. Dream is coming.

I let out a low growl before breaking into a fast sprint away.

As soon as I caught whiff of his scent, I knew I couldn't slow down. I snatched glances behind me to make sure he wasn't on my trail.

"Oh, George! Come here, George!" He yelled out, his voice echoing through the trees. I ran faster, my paws thrumming on the forest floor. I could hear the vibrations of his paws too.

I stole a glance. A flash of dark grey fur whizzed past the corner of my eye as Dream slowly gained ground.

He was taunting me!

"Dream! Go away!" I yelled back at him. He shook his head and continued forward. I was going to have to lose him, smart as he was.

He took every shortcut when I went around a corner. With every move I made, he was three leaps ahead of me.

I felt as if the Alpha was holding back just for the chase. "Please! I'm tired!" I panted.

The response came closer than I would have liked. "Then stop running, omega!"

The Alpha pulled up beside me. I tried to gain speed, but my legs wouldn't move any faster than his. The Alpha finally had enough and passed me, turning and cutting me off.

I slid into the dirt, turning left to attempt to go in the opposite direction. But as I passed him, he grabbed onto the scruff of my neck.

I laid limply in his jaws, gasping for air. "Fine! Fine! You got me!"

He was content he had won.

"Please, Alpha, let me go," I begged him, laying weakly in his grasp.

"Not 'till we get home. I can't risk you running away again." His speech was muffled by my fur. He set a light trot, then moved into a sprint.

When we arrived back, he dropped me on the floor of his bedroom. I was about to run until he let out a deep growl. "Don't you dare leave!" Startled, I lowered myself to the floor, pulling my tail near my haunches.

He nuzzled at my scent gland. I stepped back from the Alpha. "Dream, no." I stepped back until I was against the wall.

He glared at me. "You're losing my scent, George."

"Does it look like I care?" I growled. His head darted forward like a snakes, his jaws outstretched. He bit into my sent gland, causing me to yelp.

As soon as he released me, I ran, locking myself in his room. I changed back, touching the sore skin on my neck. "Damn Alpha." I let out a growl, wincing.

I went to the bed and laid down. Gross, the bed smells like him.  I gave out a deep sigh. Just sleep!

-----------------------------------------------------
Moved over to Webnovel! Read this chapter there!

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/22329400206913405?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4311964584

AHHHH I'm so late! I wanted to get a chapter out yesterday, but I wasn't doing well. Anyways, I'm so sorry. I didn't use my Thesaurus this time because I was really rushing but I'm sure Shy will take care of making this sound nice and detailed! Anyways thanks for reading

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

You trust me too much.
-Editor Shy