Chapter Thirty | Alone

~George's P.O.V~
(Human Form)

Dream refused to let me go. He said it was no place for an omega. I tried everything, but he wouldn't let me go. I was annoyed. I laid back in the couch, trying to pay attention to the video playing. But ultimately, I was too distracted.

I got up, creeping to his room and stealing a hoodie, pulling it over my body.

Thank god, it smells like him.

It's always weird being home alone. Clay is very protective over me, so it's not often he leaves my side. I don't know if its relieving, or torturing.

I flinched as I heard a knock at the door. Thinking it was Clay, I went to open it. To my horror, it wasn't Clay. It was Dream's father.

I tried to shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot, pushing the door open with force I couldn't fight. I stumbled back from it.

He smirked. I could see the evil in his eyes. "Hello, Omega. Do you really think I would leave you alone?" Why did Dream leave me here alone?!

"Go away!" I screamed, before shifting to my wolf form, barring my teeth and claws.

(Wolf Form)

I sprinted away from the leader, but there was basically no where to go. He caught up with me in no time. I yelled as I got grabbed by the scruff.

I struggled in his grip, knowing full well I wasn't getting down. I was too busy struggling to notice Kil behind the leader, who had just walked in. He ran over to help the leader.

"Let me go!" I screeched, kicking at him. The leader turned towards Kil, "Help me, please," He said with a mouth full of fur.

There was no escape. Dream wasn't here to save me... No one was there to save me. I can't fight for myself...

.....

When the door opened, I yelled, surely grabbing the attention of anyone at the door. I couldn't see who it was, but I could only hope it was Dream.

I heard a loud growls, instantly recognizing the tone. Dream and Sapnap were here.

Dream growled loudly, "Get off!" He threatened. "Dream!" I struggled, trying to get away, but I was stuck.

Thankfully, the lead alpha let go of my scruff, but I still couldn't move, He smirked towards his son. "Can't do that Dream. Common sense?"

Dream snapped, "How dare you!" His brother bailed, running off. Kil didn't want any trouble, best to avoid it.

Dream rushed over, grabbing the alpha's neck and latching on but not too fiercely. The leader must have known what was going to happen because he began to beg.

"Dream, listen to me. It had to be done, okay?" Dream growled, scrunching his nose. "I told you to never touch my omega! Look what you did!"

He looked into my eyes, "I'm your father Dream! You can't do this to my legacy!"

Before the lead was able to beg any further, Dream bit down, blood covering the leaders neck, dripping onto my slim frame. The leader fell onto me looking and feeling weak.