Chapter Twenty-Four | Gifts

~George's P.O.V~

Dream watched the alpha and stared, "Why are you here, Kil?"

"Our father keeps going on and on about this male omega that you claimed, and I wanted to see him for myself," He turned to me.

"You must be George, it's nice to meet you." Dream growled, causing the other alpha to back away.

"Dream, chill, brother, I not going to mess with your omega," he chuckled slightly.

I, however, was very uncomfortable with his brother. There was something off about him. I could tell.

"Dream," I looked up at my alpha, begging him to make the other leave.

He looked over at me, before turning back to his brother. "It's nice seeing you today, but I would rather be with my omega. Thanks."

The other alpha looked irritated, "Come on, Dream, at least let me take you out to eat?"

He looked over at me. I let out a sigh before nodding my head, as long as the stranger was out of our space.

I didn't like the mixture of the two scents. Though, Dream's was stronger, it was still bad.

"Alright, fine. But after you leave, okay? I'll hang out with you another time." The other alpha agreed, smirking which made a shiver go down my spine.

"You got it, I know your protective or whatever over your omega, but can we be human?" Dream rolled his eyes, holding in a snarl.

"Fine, but if you touch-"

"Dream." he stopped him, "I won't mess with your omega."

Why did I doubt that?

We shifted into our human forms. I scooted closer to my alpha and farther away from the other alpha, comforting  against Dream.

I stayed as close to Dream as humanly possible. Dream's brother every once in awhile would lock his eyes on me before looking away. His eyes looked evil.

When we arrived at the restaurant, Dream put out his hand and I took it. We followed the other alpha inside.

As soon as we stepped foot inside, everyone knew there was lead alphas inside. All eyes we're on us. I ducked down, hiding behind Dream.

Kil stepped forward, talking to the receptionist. They listened carefully, trying not to upset the lead.

We were taken straight to a table. Dream sat down and I sat next to him, scooting closer to him. Kil sat across the table, away from us both.

So many different scents... I hated it. I wanted to leave so badly. It felt as if I was right back at Winter Leaf.

I looked over at Dream, leaning into him. He smiled sweetly, taking me into a side hug. "You okay, George?"

I didn't want to lie, but I didn't want to tell the truth either.

"I just want to go home..." I pouted.

Dream grabbed my hand, taking it in his own warm hand. "We won't stay long."

Kil looked over, having listen into the conversation.