Chapter Seven | Fear [Teaser]

~George's P.O.V~

I felt venerable in this position. "Dream... please..." I begged vainly.

He glared at me. "Stay," he growled. He released me, going to the door and locking it. I stood there, unable to move or else I would upset the Alpha. 

"Sit." He pointed to the bed. I looked at him sadly before obeying.

"You're grounded."

I was confused. "What do you mean I'm grounded? I'm an adult!"

He snarled "You're an Omega, and Omegas listen to their Alphas! You do what I tell you!"

"I won't! I'm not like the other Omegas!" I made a break for the door, but Dream received me.

Slamming me into the door, he pinned me by my shoulders. "Omegas have two purposes, and two purposes alone! To carry pups and to take care of their Alpha!"

"I'm not your maid!" I cried. "There's no way in hell that I will ever carry your cursed pups!"

He leaned into my ear. "Try to tell me that during your heat, Omega. I won't have any mercy on your sorry ass!"  I shook with fear, my mood changing from defensive to frightful.

"Please... I won't do it again! I just don't want pups!" I begged.

He smirked, leaning so he was breathing in my scent. "Too bad, Omega. I'll fuck you senseless, you useless bastard." He finally released his grip, leaving the room locking the door behind him with a startling slam.

Fear overwhelmed me as shock took over. I slipped into my wolf form and curled into the nearest corner, shaking. For once I could smell my own scent: the scent of fear. The overwhelming scent of fright. Omegas are born to submit to their Alpha, and that's what my body was doing.  I don't mean to act like I do- I'm not usually a coward- but there wasn't much I really could do. I couldn't change back, no matter how hard I tried. Omegas don't stand up for themselves. They submit and stay obedient.

I heard the door click. I perked up for a moment before cowering again in the safe corner. The Alpha glared at me, sighing, "I'm sorry, George... I was very upset."

When he tried to approach me, I pushed up against the wall, my paws scrabbling as I fought to moved farther away. He knew I was uncomfortable and changed into his wolf form as well. "George?"

I let out a whimper. "Please, don't... don't hurt me!" I shivered.

He let out a deep sigh, backing up and giving me room. "I won't..."

Did he sound... regretful? It didn't change how my body shook and how I feared the Alpha before me. Dream knew exactly what to do, I smelt it in the air: the honey mixed with chocolate.

Dream's calming scent.

"Dream, please... just stop..." I begged, letting out a slight whimper. "I started this, let me fix it." I shook my head, trying to ignore the overwhelmingly strong scent lingering in the air. He knew I couldn't escape my instinct, but I would hold back as long as possible. I didn't want him. Every once and while I would let out a muffled whimper.

Dream sighed, getting up and trotting back with a large bed.  It was large enough for us to both fit comfortably. He laid it in front of me from a short distance. Dream was just making matters worse, and he knew it. He gave me one more gentle look before laying down in the bed.

His scent was taunting me. Every being of me wanted to go to him, to smell his wonderful scent, to feel the strong comfort of the warm Alpha next to my small, shaking body. I let out another whine and he glanced up. This time he wasn't forcing me, he knew I would give in eventually. We both knew it.

I let out soft whimpers trying my best not to move, not to give in. I was trying so hard. "George?" I didn't meet his eyes. They looked everywhere but to him.

When I could no longer handle it, I shuffled from my uncomfortable position in the corner. I slowly lifted my body, keeping my eyes to the floor and my head down, refusing to look at the Alpha. I started walking toward him, but broke into a slow trot, crouching down in front of him. I shuffled next to the Alpha, letting out a deep sigh and taking in his scent. He put his head over mine. I felt protected.

I knew I would smell like him by the time I got up, but I couldn't get myself to move.

——————————————————————-
Moved over to Webnovel! Read this chapter there!

https://dynamic.webnovel.com/book/22329400206913405?utm_source=writerShare&utm_campaign=4311964584

Hello my dears! Sorry for the "late" chapter, got freed from school early today! Thank god! So, I came home to get my Dream 17mil hoodie! Anyways let me know how you liked this chapter, it was a bit intense, but it ended out okay in the end?

Stay calm, Stay alive
Onyx

Do people even read my part?
-Editor Shy