27

After Hyunjae and Yuna had been dragged back by Younghoon and Yuna to the ballroom, they ran into Yujin and Haknyeon.

"You all are free to leave now." The guards moved aside, opening the doors for the guests to leave.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Yuna said, pouting at the guests. After all, who could stay mad at her?

The guests grinned at her, "Oh no worries, we all know," The cleared their throat, smirking slightly, "that you just wanted some privacy."

They giggled at her red face before they all left, leaving the last 6 behind.

"Congrats." Jiwon said, pushing her prettiest smile. "You guys make an adorable couple."

Hyunjae immediately tried to reason with her, but held himself back. He glanced at how Younghoon's arm protectively had his arm around her waist, pulling her close.

"Y'all a thing now?" Yujin said, grinning at them. "I should've known."

"Oh I.." Jiwon was flustered. What could she say, "yeah but we're just gonna hope I actually get over Hyunjae and fall in love with Younghoon"?

"Yeah, we're a 'thing' if that's what you call it." Younghoon grinned at her. "Right?"

"Right." She said, a little reluctant, her eyes still on Hyunjae who had an unreadable expression written on his face.

"Oh, congratulations to you guys!" Yuna grinned, "What an unexpected couple!"

"And you two? I'm assuming." Hyunjae took his eyes off of Jiwon, staring at the Yujin and Hak, who had basically been together this whole time.

"Well, we do have mutual feelings," Yujin whispered, causing Haknyeon to grin. "But we aren't ready to date yet. We just promised not to see others until we are." Haknyeon nodded enthusiastically.

"That's really cute." Hyunjae smiled, his gorgeous face shining even more. Yuna looked at him with such awe, Jiwon felt so selfish that she wanted them to break-up.

"Alrighty guys! I know your tired so go on home." Yuna said, shooing them off making Yujin grin.

"I'll take Jiwon home." Hyunjae said, looking down at Yuna. "Haknyeon brought his car so you can go with him. Jiwon needs a ride home."

"Yeah, I did. Yujins coming too." Haknyeon said nodding.

Hyunjae reached over to grab Jiwon's hand. "Come on."

"It's fine." Younghoon said pulling Jiwon out of Hyunjae's grip. "I drove her here and I'm going to take her home." The tension between the two was obvious. Younghoon quickly shot him a smile. "You know?"

Hyunjae's hands were still hanging there, void of any hands. His eyes burned into Younghoon's eyes, who stared right back at him, until his phone rang.

"Go on, pick it up." Younghoon nodded his head at. "We'll head out first." He said grinning.

Hyunjae felt like he had just lost a competition he didn't even know he was apart of. He gritted his teeth, grabbing the phone in his pocket. "Take Yuna home Hak. I got a call."

-

"Congrats." The voice called out from his phone, making the boyz clench his finger tight around it.

"I'm engaged now. Tell me where the President is." Hyunjae said, trying his best to sound calm.

"Nuh-uh-uh. You need to sign me the papers where it says that I can be president. And you need the seal to. I want it to be public, where you say you want a normal life with your wife and then you leave the country, off to some tropical island never to be heard from again."