30

"Oh my gosh." Jiwon pushed herself off the door after eavesdropping with Yujin and Younghoon. "Oh my gosh," she stared at the two beside her. "I need to go."

She ran, straight outside again, searching through the sea of people. "Mom! Dad!"

Her fingers trembled as she pushed past everybody, feeling as if she was lost, lost in the very place she had spent so much of her time of.

"I should have," she pushed past more people, tears brimming her eyes. "never brought my family."

She was pulled back, her body wrapped in a warm embrace. "Be careful."

"Younghoon, I need my family." the tears she held in spilling nonstop, like a dam, slowly breaking. "I need Niki."

"We'll find him." He stared at her. "I'll look for your family. You find Niki."

"Thank you."

-

"Niki!" Jiwon yelled, opening every door she spotted. "Are you here?"

"Niki! President!" Yujin called, near the other side of the building, calling out for them too.

Jiwon was frustrated, slowly going crazy as the time agonizingly passed bye.

The president was bleeding out.

Niki was watching him.

And she felt her insides clench even harder.

Her feet instinctively led her towards Hyunjae's office, her hands gripping the doorknob, pushing the door open.

She'd start where she was familiar, and work her way around the building-

"Niki?" Jiwon ran her hands wrapping around his shaking body, her fingers ripping the tape off of his face. "Are you okay?"

"Fine." His voice trembled, as she held him, worry blooming on her face. "But h-he's not." His hand lifted, pointing to the body that lay, right besides the large cabinet, behind the couch.

"Oh my gosh." Jiwon stood up carefully, letting go of Niki. She slipped him her phone, "Call 911."

"But you are 911-"

"Do it, Niki." She rushed towards the President, her fingers on his neck, checking his pulse.

He was alive, but wouldn't be for very long considering how much he was bleeding out.

She ripped her dress, the thick fabric gliding as she wrapped it around his wound on the leg.

"He's losing too much blood. Niki how's the call?"

"Finished, I'm just calling Mom, and Dad right now." He said, still shaken up.

She tightened the fabric before sitting the President up, her fingers bloody as she still put pressure on his leg.

"Stay with me now, Mr. Shin."

-

"You called 911?" Kangjoon grimaced as poice sirens wailed, the confused crowd murmuring to themselves. He stood up, rushing towards the balcony, fingers gripping tightly onto the silk curtains. "You idiot."

Hyunjae himself had a confused expression as Kangjoon stormed over to him, grabbing his collar. "Even if I go down, you are coming with me."

"What?"

"The President and Niki? In your office. Your an accomplice," He grinned pushing Hyunjae off before grabbing his coat, heading to the door. "And I'm pinning this on you." He pointed, grinning as he slammed the door behind him.