epilogue

"It's crazy we actually came here," Jiwon whispered, her hands wrapping around Hyunjae's waist. "Vanuatu is stunning."

"Would've been nice if we came alone." Hyunjae said, glancing behind him.

"AAA SUNOO, THE SAND IS IN MY EYES-"

"Hak, you wanna help them out or-"

"Yuna, it's so pretty, just like you."

Jiwon looked back at the two other couples and the bestfriends. "Nah, it'll be fun."

Hyunjae groaned. "Let's go over there," He pointed to a little shack, where drinks and snacks were being sold.

"Sure," she said, smiling, "Guys! Let's get a drink. As for you two," Jiwon said pointing at the 2 underage children. "How about orange juice?"

The two narrowed their eyes, "Deal."

-

Sipping their drinks, the group of friends chatted with each other as the sun set, the loud music that was being blasted slightly overpowering their voices.

"Let's leave, yeah?" Younghoon said, covering his ears.

"Yeah, I'll pay," Yuna grinned, pulling her wallet out of her clutch.

Yujin put her hand on her Yuna's hand, stopping her. "Let's just split?"

"No I want to pay-" Haknyeon said, already on his way to the cashier.

"I suggested to come here, don't you think I should pay?" Hyunjae said, stopping Haknyeon.

Jiwon was already at the cashier paying for everyone who were completely oblivious to the fact. "Thank you." She smiled at the cashier, taking her change.

She left the small shop, heading towards the two boys who were sitting on a bench, chatting.

"Ready to leave?"

"Where are the others?" Sunoo said, smiling at the girl heading their way.

"Arguing. But it'll be over soon." She grinned, sitting in-between them, ruffling their hair. "What were y'all talking about?"

"Significant others." Niki giggled. "Just wondering what it'll be like." He sighed. "I feel single."

"Your 15 shut up." Sunoo said. "But I'm almost 18 and I'm still single-"

"I barely got a boyfriend at 22, you both can shut your traps." Jiwon grinned, Niki's head on her shoulder while Sunoo was laughing his head off.

"Money. Now."

All three of them froze, Jiwon slowly turning around.

"No, don't move. Just give me the money."

"Look, I have children with me. My bag is in the shop, let me go ge-"

Jiwon grabbed the gun stuck on her head, elbowing the arm making it lose it's grip. Her hands grabbed his neck, spinning him around into a head-lock position.

Sunoo and Niki stared at her. "When have you ever lost?"

"Never." Jiwon grinned, the gun he once had now pointed at his head.

"Where is Jiwon?" Yujin said, coming out of the shop.

"Damn." Yuna said, spotting the scene. "He fought the wrong person."

Hyunjae grinned. "Isn't she the hottest?" He said, fawning over her.

"Call 911?" Jiwon said, "I'm getting tired."

The man took that into account, elbowing her hard, which, Hyunjae was not okay with.

He started running, although not getting far since Hyunjae had already landed 4 punches, 1 kick, and had handcuffs out and ready.

"Lucky we're here for vacay and I'm in a good mood," He lowered his voice, his hands squeezing tighter around the man on the floors neck. "I might've killed you," He said slightly pouting in sarcasm before letting go.

He got up with a grin. "Now where's the police?"

-

"What'd you say to him?" Jiwon said as she walked besides him, holding his hands.

"Just told him to stop robbing." Hyunjae said, grinning. "And that I could've killed him but that doesn't matter. What do you want for dinner?"

"Wait-"

"Finally! I'm so hungry!" Sunoo screeched.

"Aren't you on a diet?" Niki asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up."

-

They sat there, eating their pizzas while Sunoo was picking at his salad.

"Your welcome," Niki grinned at him.

Jiwon had her eyes on the sunset as she lay on Hyunjae's shoulder.

"How's the president doing?" She whispered.

"Fine. Everything's going well. Thankfully." He said, glancing down at her.

"Thanks to you." She smiled at him, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Have I told you I love you?"

"Many times." She chuckled, getting off of his shoulder, staring at him.

"Definitely haven't said it enough." He said staring at her, pure admiration in his eyes.

He leaned in, panting a soft kiss on her lips, the soft breeze intoxicatingly sending soft shivers down her back.

His hands fitting nicely on her waist. "I love you."

"We would all love it if ya'll would stop making us feel like third-wheels." Haknyeon said Sunoo agreeing as he munched on Niki's pizza, his salad forgotten.

"Love you guys too," Hyunjae said, rolling his eyes.

He looked back at her, a soft smile on his lips. "And then we can be happy," he whispered.

-
hope you enjoyed the epilogue!