15

Hyunjae walked in with a bucket hat, his face completely covered as he took slow steps towards the Sergeant's door. Jiwon was beside, smiling at people who stopped and stared at the tall guy besides her.

"Oh him? He's just sensitive to sunlight. Oh we're inside? He also has some pretty bad allergies."

Hyunjae was constantly rolling his eyes inside of his crazy get-up while Jiwon made more and more lies.

The Sergeant glanced at him, looking him up and down. "Take off everything."

"You see, I'd rather not be naked, so can we just-" Hyunjae said making his voice slightly higher.

"You idiot, I meant your mask and hat." The Sergeant groaned in annoyance.

"R-right." Hyunjae said, reluctantly taking off his hat, his shiny, smooth hair finally being free. He removed his mask and Jiwon was reminded about how good-looking he was.

"Holy smokes. You're the robbe-"

Hyunjae covered his mouth. "Let's talk about the President instead, shall we?"

Sergeant Han narrowed his eyes before sighing. "Yes, shall we?"

"Look, I know I can get arrested for robbery and treason-"

Jiwon's eyes widened. "Treason? You were apart of what happened?"

Hyunjae lowered his eyes. "Well, slightly. I mean it wasn't all me, there were others who took part-"

"Others?" Sergeant Han sounded so stressed, his hands locked in his hair. "What do we do if our president is dead? Are you going to take responsibility?"

Hyunjae smiled at him. "Look, why do you think I came here?"

Jiwon looked at her nails, checking them out. "Cause I put a gun to your head?"

"Okay besides that." Hyunjae said, rolling his eyes.

"Because you want to work with us. Because you want to be an insider." The Sergeant stood up, smiling.

"Well then," The Sergeant said, walking towards Hyunjae, eyes narrowed again.

"Welcome to the team."

-

"Heck no. Nuh-uh. No way."

Jiwon sighed. "Don't you think this is a good opportunity, Yujin?"

Yujin nodded, stuffing her face with the rice from the cafeteria. "Definitely." She scooped a spoonful of beef and shoved it in her mouth. "Besides, Sergeant Han already welcomed him."

Younghoon crossed his arms. "I won't welcome him until I meet him."

Jiwon smiled. "Oh you'll be surprised."

"Hey, how's that head of yours?" A voice came out of nowhere behind Jiwon, making her slightly jump.

She gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Eunjung."

"Yes, that's me." She glanced at her nails before looking back at Jiwon. "Sorry for, well, almost killing you."

Jiwon rolled her eyes.

"Hey, don't be like that." Krista, her friend, hit her arm. Jiwon liked her. She wasn't only pretty, but had a brain, unlike someone.

"Whatever. You dying wouldn't have made a difference anyways." She winked quickly at Younghoon, making him cringe before walking away while Krista stayed behind looking at Jiwon in apology.

"Sorry, she can be a little moody sometimes." Krista said, waving goodbye.

Jiwon smiled at her. "No problem, I can tell."

"Hey, get moving." Eunjung spun Krista around and pulled her out of the cafeteria.

"Well then," Yujin said after they were out of sight. "I didn't like her anyways." her mouth was still full of food.

Younghoon nodded. "For real. That was the worse wink I've ever seen."

Jiwon laughed, sipping her own drink. "Let's just ignore her." Her eyes turned serious as she looked both of them in the eye. "We've got more important matters to take care of."

-

"HAKNYEON I SWEAR." Yuna stomped into her cousin's bedroom.

"OOoh I'm Yuna, and I'm absolutely stunning. Do you like my new dress?"

Haknyeon spun around in Yuna's dress, then he brushed his imaginary hair back. "Oh I hope Hyunjae falls as hard as I've fallen for him."

Yuna was trying to stay furious because Haknyeon had potentially stretched her new dress and just made fun of her but she couldn't. He looked absolutely hilarious.

"Oh shut-up." Yuna said now smiling. "And stop talking about Hyunjae!" Her cheeks glowed red at the sound of his name.

Haknyeon cackled. "You look like a tomato right now lMAO."

Yuna was no longer smiling and jumped on the man. "I've been way too nice too you, little dude."

"nO DON'T BREAK MY COMPUTER-"

"Alrighty kiddos, it's time for dinner." Yuna's uncle, also Haknyeon's father, said. "It's your favorite." He smiled at them. "I'm going to be busy today; got some things to attend to.

Yuna and Haknyeon stood up immediately.

Uncle glanced at Haknyeon in Yuna's dress, not to mention the amount of make-up he had layered on.

"Y-yeah I'm not going to ask."