24

"You're old now, aren't ya?" Haknyeon bumped Yuna in the shoulder, grinning at her. "Happy birthday, idiot."

Yuna rolled her eyes. "Don't call me an idiot if it's my birthday, Haknyeon." She laughed, walking down the halls, unconsciously stopping in front of an office.

Hyunjae's office.

"Go on first." Yuna shooed Haknyeon, who was already busy walking off.

Younghoon stood at the front of the door, his eyes already meeting hers. "Hey there."

"Oh, Younghoon, nice seeing you. Can I go in-?" Yuna said.

Younghoon stood in front of her. "N-no you can't."

She raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" She tried peeking over his shoulder, even if she couldn't see through doors.

"Hyunjae is just VERY busy. Come back later." Younghoon said, shrugging.

Yuna almost pouted. No one except for Haknyeon remembered.

"Ah. Yeah, I'll come back later."

-

"B-blow harder." Hyunjae coughed, wheezing behind his chair, his hands gripping the arm of his seat.

"I can't blow anymore." Jiwon lay sprawled out on the leather couch, her hands still busily tying the balloons. "Isn't this enough?"

"It better be," Hyunjae stood up, chugging his water down. "My lungs have never worked so hard in there 23 year old life!"

Jiwon stood up. "You blew 4 balloons."

Hyunjae stood up, glaring at her. "Its a personal record."

She rolled her eyes, "Yes, quite astonishing."

"How much did you do-" His voice trailed off. "Oh."

"238. Now I'm off, you're decorating yourself. Me and Yujin will distract Yuna, yeah? It's nice seeing you remember her birthday." Jiwon grinned before waving. "I'll talk to you later."

He grinned. "Yeah, sure."

-

Yujin clapped, her eyes widening. "This is gonna be so much fun, don't you think?"

Jiwon nodded, pulling on her coat and flashing her a smile. "Let's pick Yuna up now!"

They slid out of the office, creeping towards their car.

"All we have to do is keep her away from the office long enough so they can decorate it."

They spotted Yuna, sliding out from the building and rushing towards their car. "Are you okay? Are you sick? Did you lose your memory?" Yuna put her hand on Jiwon's forehead, reaching over to the driver's seat checking for any heat.

"No, I'm fine!" Jiwon shooed her hand away, a little flustered.

"It's just that you asked me to go shopping! Are you sure your not drunk?" Yuna looked at her worriedly, slightly tilting her head to the side.

"She's just trying to enjoy new things, let her be." Yujin grinned, grabbing both of their arms. "Let's shop!"

-

"P-president."

Mr. Choi grinned. "The one and only. Hyunjae's taking over your place for now. So he can hand it over to me."

Yuna's dad glared at Hyunjae. "You were apart of this?"

"I'm going to give him the seat because your job as President isn't as important as being Yuna's dad." Hyunjae looked down at his palms before clutching. "They'll make you leave Korea."