04

Jiwon's blurry eyes opened and was met by the bleak, white ceiling.

She wiped her crusty eyes and adjusted her vision, before being able to clearly see.

"Thank God, you're finally awake."

Jiwon's head tilted towards the voice, her eyes meeting her supposed partner.

"Are you actually visiting me?" Jiwon's throat was dry after not being used for some time, but nonetheless, she was surprised Younghoon had even came.

"Why else would I have come?" He rolled his eyes, his legs crossed over. He sighed and his face softened. "Look, I'm- I don't know, I'm sorry. I should've came with you." He glanced back up at her. "It was my fault you were hurt."

Jiwon's eyes widened and her lips were parted in complete shock. "D-did you just apologize?"

Younghoon scoffed at her response before chuckling and looking down at his palms. "Don't get used to it."

Jiwon grinned, finally sensing a growing friendship. "Definitely not, partner."

-

"Yes, I saw him at the museum!"

Sergeant Han raised his eyebrow. "How come you didn't catch him?"

"I didn't want to shoot him and it was only me against him. Besides, he threw 2 vases at me!"

Younghoon looked down guiltily. "And that is why you go in with partners. Younghoon, you should've known better than that."

He nodded back in response before putting his hands around Jiwon's shoulders. "I'll be there for her next time!"

Jiwon reeled back in disgust. "Yeah, no more of that touching dude, just have my back and that's enough."

The sergeant rolled his eyes before laughing. "Great, now get to work!"

Hyunjae sighed at the man in front of him.

"You've got to be careful! You could have been caught and then our whole business would be gone!"

-

Hyunjae ran his hands through his hair, frustratedly. "It was JUST one time!"

"And one time is all it takes!" Hyunjae's dad yelled back. "You can do better than that. No more of this carelessness. Or else you're out of the business."

Hyunjae groaned. Gosh, his father was so annoying.

There was a knock on the door before it slid open and, a woman walked in. His father's assistant.

"A client wants to purchase something to be stolen." Her hands reached out, handing a folder over to his father.

His father opened it, scanning the papers in it before his eyes widened. "10 BILLION WON?!"

Hyunjae's mouth parted in shock. No client had ever paid that much before.

His father quickly signed the paper. "This isn't your typical robbery, Hyunjae."

His father slid the folder across the table towards Hyunjae, making him glance at it.

"You want to prove yourself to me?" His father tilted his head to the right, his eyebrow quirked upwards in question.

Hyunjae said nothing but grabbed the papers.

"All you've got to do is steal the president's daughter."